What Makes a Real Witch?

To start this off, I need to make one thing perfectly clear. I am aware I have said this before and you hear it all the time, but I must say it. WICCANS AND WITCHES ARE NOT THE SAME
A Wiccan may be a witch, or may not be a witch. A witch may be wiccan, or not Wiccan.
So for someone to say that someone isn't a real witch because they aren't Wiccan is false because you do not need to be Wiccan to be apart of the craft. Also, to say "you aren't a real witch because you do not curse" is wrong as well.
Let me explain this using snowflakes.
All snowflakes are different. No two are alike. They my be similar but never identical. Witches of faith (religious; can be catholic, wiccan, pagan, Muslim, Jewish, whatever your faith is) have a guideline on making snowflakes and certain rules. Let's say you can't cut the paper in a certain way (how in certain religions you cannot harm others no matter what). Now other witches don't have a guideline. This isn't bad. This means they have more room to personalize the snowflake. But in the end, if you put time and effort something beautiful happens. Do it quickly with no meaning then your work can be sloppy.
Meaning you can be in a family full of witches and be just as powerful, if not weaker, then someone who was a witch for a year and vice versa. Also, I believe that no witch is "stronger", we just have different areas of expertise.
So no, you don't need that super cool looking cauldron, wand, Atheme, or whatever. You just need to be true to yourself, and respect other people's decisions.
You would hate it if someone shoved their belief down your throat, don't do the same. Respect their craft, they'll respect yours.

Blessed Be,
)O(
{☽♡☾✾✽❃❋ єямιи ❋❃✽✾☽♡☾}