Crystals

Crystals are very important when it comes to healing. Every crystal and gem has it's own ability for healing in all relms. Some are readily available at a crystal store near you (to find one just google it). Since there are a lot of crystals, and identifying all of them here is going to be tricky, I'll do general birth stones! If you don't know your birthstone I placed the

Garnet(January)- a Garnet cleanses the chakras as well as reenergizing them. When in a situation getting out of hand, a Garnet is the best; it turns the crisis into a challenge. The connection is strong when dealing with past lives. Also, it helps with self confidence.

Amethyst(February)- this stone is good against the evil eye(next chapter) and has high spiritual vibrations. This is one of the most spiritual stones. This stone is excellent for scrying, meditation, and encourages spiritual wisdom. To stimulate this, place on the third eye.

Aquamarine and Bloodstone (March)- Courage is this stones specialty. This stone is also known for countering the dark energy as well as prevent drownings of sailors. For healing it works best for sore throats and such. To cause effect, hold where appropriate. This can also be used as an elixir.

Bloodstone is a powerful healer and excellent for blood cleansing. Bloodstone teaches how to avoid negative situations and can dispel confusion. To use, wear as appropriate for long periods of time for healing

Diamond (April)- Diamond is a sign of purity. Diamonds bond relationships and clears emotional and mental pain, as well as fear. Wear next to the skin, and hold or place as appropriate.

Emerald (May) - this stone is a great patience. Also known as the stone of successful love. It is said when the emerald changes color it signals unfaithfulness. Healing wise the stone is used for sinuses, spine, heart, muscle, soothing eyes, and lungs. Wear on the little finger, ring finger, on the right arm, or over the heart but not for too long. Too long causes negative emotions.

Pearl, Alexandrite, Moonstone (June) - Pearls are considered to be very effective in treating health issues related to the stomach, heart and spleen. It calms the mind and prevents hysteria, promoting mental stability.

Alexandrite has extremely calming properties and balances the emotional state of the wearer. It is especially helpful to balance the functioning of the circulatory system.

Moonstone serves to balance the digestive system and purges the body of toxins. This stone is excellent to balance the hormonal functions and is beneficial for women during pregnancy and childbirth. This June birthstone also enhances the emotional balance of the wearer. *source unknown but not my words*

Ruby (July) - rubies balances but may overstimulate for irritable it delicate people. Also makes the passion for life greater but not in a destructive way. Works with the heart chakra and detoxifies your body. Wear over your ankle, heart, or finger.

Peridot (August) - a protective stone of the aura, fighting evil spirits. Peridot also a powerful cleanser, especially to the heart. Healing wise this stone can be used for a huge number of things, depending on the placing of the stone. Also, it helps strengthen difficult relationships.

Sardonyx (August) - using Sardonyx, it helps bring lasting stability and happiness to partnership and marriage. Good friends are also a bonus. As a stone of strength and protection it helps search for a meaningful existence. Healing wise, the sardonyx heals lungs and bones. Best position is anywhere, especially stomach.

Sapphire (September) - sapphire is a mental stone, a stone of wisdom. This stone helps with depression release and easing of the mind. Also, this stone can strengthen veins and help blood disorders be conquered. The position is placed as appropriate, on a ring. It should touch the body.

Tourmaline (October) - enhances energy flow, making this an amazing healing stone. It also removes blockage and energy enhancement. Specialties depend on the color. Wear as appropriate and place the tip pointing where the energy should flow.

Opal (October) - White Opal helps with purification. It calms the person and helps give a positive view on things. This is an amazing stone for those who went through any type of abuse and is recovering.

Pink Opal works with emotional healing. It brings release and peace to ones self and allows the person to release any stress, trauma, and tension. Pink opal is great for ones who have a huge amount of anxiety, fear, and or worry.

Blue is calming the mind and promotes spiritual understanding. Blue Opal helps let one follow the divine path and understands their past better to promote an amazing and joyful future.

Brown and Black Opal is for emotional protection. It helps with grounding and gives protection during Astral Travel. It also prevents psychic attracts and helps you feel more in control and protected from negative energy and situations.
**this is common Opal!**

Topaz (November) - Topaz is used to balance things out. It's energy will go to where the energy is needed. This stone also helps one know the divines will and helps detect truth in others and themselves. An extremely spiritual stone.

Tanzanite, Zircon, and Turquoise (December) - Tanzanite is a stone that calms the mind and allows the heart and mind to align and balance out. This is very useful in spiritual experiences.

Zircon helps one calm down and be more comfortable having your physical body work for spirit. It amplifies intuitive and psychic information and assists one interpreting it more properly. It also helps someone feel more aligned and stable with both spiritual and mundane realms

Turquoise is wisdom. It helps with forgiving yourself and to treat yourself right. Turquoise, though, from what I have heard, only truly works when given to you by someone else.