𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗹 🛍

𝗬/𝗡 𝗽𝗼𝘃
We walk around the mall looking for the food court and I spot a Forever 21 "omg let's go get some pants from forever 21 pleaseeee" I beg knowing Xo hates forever 21 because she can never find what she needs in there "fine only because I need pants to" Xo says rolling her eyes me and Julie just laugh , We walk inside the store and I go straight onto the jeans and grab at least 3 and I pick up some cargo pants to I also spot a cute white and brown sweater that says baby and something in cursive I pick it up and I pick up some brown pants that go with it really well , a few minutes later more people come in and I think I see a famous actor from the movie 'The Black Phone' but I'm not sure so I walk up a little bit and I map out the face and it's Brady Hepner!! I'm shocked but I don't wanna be weird so I just go to pay and I feel someone tap my shoulder so I turn around and it's Xo "omg I have the biggest crush on him" she whispers and points at Brady , I smirk and finish paying for my stuff and walks over to him "hi I'm y/n" I say while holding my hand out "nice to meet you I'm Brady" he says shaking my hand "my friend over there thinks you're cute and would like your number" I say while turning and pointing at Xo , he looks and I think he blushes a little , he pulls his phone out and I give him a sticky note and pen out of my purse and he writes his number down and hands it back to me "tell her to text me" he says smiling hard , I walk over to Xo and gives her the sticky note "he said text him" I say smirking and walking out of the store looking for Julie, I spot her talking to a girl so I walk over and see the girl is Rebecca Clarke from the black phone "hey I'm  y/n nice to meet you" I say turning to Julie "you won't believe what I just did to Xo" I say smiling "hello I'm Rebecca nice to meet you to" she says smiling back "Rebecca this is my younger sister y/n, this Rebecca she's here with her friend Brady me and her are friends I take her pictures sometimes" Julie says "oh I just seen your friend Brady he gave Xo his number" I say grinning as Xo walks out of the store and Brady follows behind her "omg Brady has a crush now" Rebecca says laughing and acting shock , Brady pushes her a little bit "oh come on , hey um we are having a sleepover later on with a couple of our friends would you guys like to come ?" Brady's asks while looking around "uhmm yea that would be nice" Xo says trying to hide her huge smile but failing miserably "ok great" Brady's says pulling Rebecca and walking off "OMGG XO HAS A CRUSH ON BRADY HEPNER" I say loud teasing her "STOP IT Y/N" Xo says running to the exit of the mall , me and Julie follows so we can go home and pack .

𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘
ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ
I walk into the house and head straight to my room and pull out my new outfit  from the mall and shove them into my bag and walk over to my dresser searching for this pj set I bought not to long ago but my phone goes off so I walk to my bag and grab my phone and Xo is blowing me up even tho we just dropped her off

𝑋𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒
𝗢𝗠𝗚 𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗘
𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗛𝗜𝗠 𝗜 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘
𝗢𝗠𝗚 𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗢 𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗
𝗗𝗨𝗗𝗘 𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗦 𝗜𝗠 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘
𝗞𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗬 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗧 !!

Y/n
Girl calm down and don't be embarrassed he like you to so you should be thanking me 🤭
ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 4:21
Xo text me back 🙄
XO I CAN SEE YOU READING IT
ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

Did she just block me Fr ??? I say I'm my head "Ykw she's gonna unblock me she always does" I say very confident and almost laughing ,
TⵊME SKⵊP
After I finish packing I walk into Juliet's room she already finished packing so I want to make sure I packed good stuff "Julie look at the stuff I pack, is it cute??"

Did she just block me Fr ??? I say I'm my head "Ykw she's gonna unblock me she always does" I say very confident and almost laughing , TⵊME SKⵊPAfter I finish packing I walk into Juliet's room she already finished packing so I want to make sure I ...

"Ouu I love the pjs , it's very cute" she says picking up my pjs "thank you i was gonna get you a matching set but i didn't Know if you wanted one" I say putting my clothes back into my bag , I walk out of her room into the bathroom to get my hair...

"Ouu I love the pjs , it's very cute" she says picking up my pjs "thank you i was gonna get you a matching set but i didn't Know if you wanted one" I say putting my clothes back into my bag , I walk out of her room into the bathroom to get my hair products i grab 2 hair clips because I know Xo is gonna want me to do her hair so I make sure I grab stuff for her hair . A few minutes later Xo texts me telling me Brady said we should start heading over to his place so I go to Julie's room and tell her what he said and she grabs her bag and the keys and we head to the car .

A/n
This chapter is short but the more I write the longer the chapters Will be 💓