𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝘁 𝟮

𝗬/𝗡 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Everyone is chilling in the living room on their phones or eating "guys we should do something" Madi says putting her phone down "yea" Becca says agree and putting her phone down "we could watch a movie , I was gonna watch the Invitation tomorrow" Brady says "omg I wanted to watch that to" Xo says excited , Don't get me wrong scary movies are nice depending on how scary they are because I'm a scaredy-cat and I'm really hoping they don't want to watch that , Julie looks over at me noticing my worried face "or we could watch The lost City" Julie suggested so I wouldn't have to watch the scary movie , I mouth out thanks to her "let's put it to a vote" Mason says , im really hoping we don't watch that but my luck is horrible , As I said my luck fails me and The invitation is the winner , everyone is getting their snacks and I'm shook because I already know I'm not going to sleep tonight sadly , the movie starts and my heart is pounding and normally I would just leave but I don't want to be asked why and yes I know that's stupid but im a nervous wreck all the time unless im embarrassing someone else , we are halfway in the movie and something scary happens and I end up gripping Miguel's hand trying to hold my scream in  "are you scared ??" Miguel whispers so only I can hear "umm no of course not" I say back "so you just wanted to hold my hand" he whispers with a smirk on his face "fine yea I'm scared" I whisper back while rolling my eyes "do you want to leave" he says "yes please" I say grabbing my phone , he gets up and I follow nobody notices tho because they're focused on the movie , we walk upstairs to a room i thinks it's a guest room cause it has a bathroom and it's empty and really clean , we sit down on the bed and i pull out my phone to plug it up because it's dying , "so what are we gonna do because I'm bored" he says looking a me "Idk" I say grabbing my phone and idk how but poison by Brent Faiyaz starts to play and I immediately stop it "we could listen to music if you have good taste" he says with a annoying grin "my music taste is Elite if I do say so myself" I say going to Apple Music to play my playlist "yea ok we gonna see , A few minutes later we are singing Sweater Weather to each other and dancing "coming down 1 love 2 mouse 1 love 1 house" I sing "no shirt no blouse just us you'll find out" he singings back and we continue to dance not noticing we were being filmed and watched by literally everyone , we were singing and we started dancing together just swaying to the music when clumsy Tristian falls through the door "TRISTIAN YOU RUINED IT" Brady screams at Tristian "I'm fine thanks for asking" Tristian says getting up holding his arm , I stand there in shock cause everyone was watching and Im really embarrassed so I just push through them and walk out trying to pretend like nothing happened but Xo has to remind me "THAT WAS SO CUTE DO YOU LIKE HIM" she screams so everyone hears being embarrassing again but this time I'm gonna embarrass her to "OMG XO I CANT BELIEVE YOU HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON BRADY" I say extremely loud and I ramble on about how she told me at the mall while she keeps denying it making it worse for her , after I finish Brady comes to the living room "hey Xo can we talk" Brady says like he's embarrassed or something "sure" Xo says trying to hide her smile , he walks upstairs to his room and she follows , after a few minutes I wonder what they talked about because Xo hasn't came to tell me anything yet actually I wonder where anyone is I only see Miguel and he hasn't said anything about anyone leaving so I walk upstairs and look through the rooms and see no one "hey did they say they were leaving" I ask Miguel "uhh no why?" He responded "because no one is here but us" I say confused "they must have left and forgot to tell us but I mean it's not a bad thing being here with me alone" he says with that annoying grin again "yk you still owe me chocolate and cookies" I say changing the subject "I mean we could go get some of you want" he says "I prefer my cookies home made" I say confidently "ok then looks go get some cookie mix and chocolate and I'll make you some" he says grabbing a jacket "ok I'll get a Uber" I say .

TⵊME SKⵊP

We enter the Walmart and walk to the baking isle "ok what type of cookies do you want" he asks "actually I want brownies not cookies" I say picking up milk chocolate brownies "fine with me" he says taking the box and walking to the chocolate isle , I stand beside him debating if I should get Hershey chocolate or Ferrero Rocher chocolate , after I few mins of deciding a girl comes up and taps him "hii my names Rosa im a big fan could I get a picture" she says doing some stupid face she looks thirsty but I don't say anything I just get my chocolate and wait "sure and nice to meet you" Miguel says posing for a picture , she pulls out her phone and holds it up and gives him a kiss on the cheek and takes the photo "thanks , here's my number" she says smiling and walking away, Miguel turns to me and put the number in his pocket not gonna lie I'm kinda jealous I probably should be but I am "ok let's go pay" he says like nothing happened "that's so gross" I say fake gagging "what's gross" he says looking confused "you just let a stranger kiss you" I say with a disgusted look "oh shut up she was pretty so it doesn't matter" he says while looking away and walking , at this point I don't say anything back and I just get in line .

TⵊME SKⵊP

We walk inside the house that is still empty I kinda mad even though I shouldn't be but when you like someone you don't want see them get kissed and a girls number "I'm not in the mode for brownies rn you can make them late" I say getting my chocolate and going upstairs to put on my pjs , after I change I grab my AirPods and play my music and I get a inbox and when I tell you I almost screamed I got the invite to the open cast , I start jumping up and down and at this point I scream because I'm so happy "OMG NO FUCKING WAYYY" I scream while running around the room , I call Xo and she answers "XO I GOT THE INVITE" I say as soon as she answers "OMG I KNEW IT WERE ON THE WAY BACK NOW WE NEED TO CELEBRATE" she says screaming into the phone "omg I can't wait I'm going make brownies" I say running downstairs and hanging up , a few minutes after I started making the brownies Miguel comes down "I thought you wanted me to make them" he says I don't hear him because I'm dancing to Practice by drake and it's really loud , he just stands there while I'm moving my hips to the music and putting the brownies in the oven , after I start the oven I turn to see him and I jump "how long have you been standing there omg" I say "you're dance moves are nice" he says laughing , I push and walk over to the couch to sit down "you're a creep" I say rolling my eyes and embarrassed but very glad I wasn't twerking like I normally do to that song "what ever , but why did you make the brownies" he says "because I felt like it and I'm celebrating so" i say shrugging my shoulders , he look disappointed or something "you mad ??" I say looking at him "no why would I be?" He says rolling his eyes "aww you wanted to make me brownies how nice" I say teasing him "no I didn't" he says denying it , "you're lyinggg" I say looking in his face "fine I did my god" he says annoyed , I really know how to annoy someone for someone who is really shy around people , I give him a hug cause he's annoyed and it's funny "you can make me cookies tomorrow" I say "are you asking me out" he says smirking "n-no" I say flustered and I can feel the heat in my cheeks "well I'm asking you out so how about a cookie date?" He ask and I feel my face turn a darkish red "desearía que me pidiera ser su novia ya" i say in Spanish completely forgetting he is Mexican "lo haces eh?" He says back and my face just turns red asfc luckily the oven goes off and run over to the brownies and bends over to take them out of the oven, I use a towel to take the out of the oven .

A/N
Guys I'm officially addicted to this 😭😭