𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 !

Y/n pov

Today I'm going to the airport so I can be ready for the open casting which is 2 days from now , It's located in Miami and I'm really happy because Miami has been on my traveling list for a while . I sit up and grab my phone but no one texted me so that's a relief, I get up and go to Juliet's room "Julie  get up we gotta get ready to go" I say shaking her "ok ok I'm up , go wake up James" she says sitting up and I walk into James room and wakes him up and goes back into my room and starts to get ready , When I'm done I head downstairs with my bags so I can put them in the car "hey is Miguel coming" Carla says "uhh idk why?" I say back "well he posted he was in Miami so I thought he was coming to support you" she says showing me the picture "oh I don't think he is" I say getting into the car and she does the same along with everyone else and we head out .

TIME SKIP

We are finally in Miami!!! Omg in super happy "Miami here we come" Julie says running to our car "I gotta find Xo real quick guys don't wait for me" I say waiting at the airport for her and see the unexpected RUBY "omg is that y/n Gevion did you miss me??" She says pouting "why would I , if anything you're stalking me" I say rolling my eyes and seeing Xo "stalking?? Please you wish" she says annoyed "nah I don't but good day" I say running to hug Xo "AHH WE IN MIAMI" Xo says , believe it or not this is her first time here lol "ok ok let's go to our room" I say helping her with her bags .

AT THE ROOM

we finished unpacking and Xo suggested we go to the beach so I'm going through my bathing suits , after a few minutes I picked one and I'm about to get dressed , I walk into the bathroom and starts to brush my hair , I put a black shirt and black skirt over my black bikini

I walk out of the bathroom and grabs my purse and I call Xo to see where she's at "Hey Xo where you at?" I ask "I'm going to the lobby meet me outside" she says hanging up before I could say anything so I walk to the lobby , after a few minutes we...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I walk out of the bathroom and grabs my purse and I call Xo to see where she's at "Hey Xo where you at?" I ask "I'm going to the lobby meet me outside" she says hanging up before I could say anything so I walk to the lobby , after a few minutes we are finally at the beach and I see Miguel and Ruby and a couple of our friends from the black phone and I wonder 'why are they talking to her' but I ignore it because I literally hate her so I don't even bother to go say anything to them not even a wave but Xo loves her some Brady so she goes over there and I stay where we set our towels at , "n/n let me take you some pictures you look so pretty" Xo says coming back over and I agree and stands up , we walk over to the side walk area and she takes so pictures of me and I take some of her "omg I definitely posting this one" she says showing me a really pretty picture of me "ouuu yesss" I say smiling , a few minutes after us talking Brady and the rest of them some over and sit with us I still don't say anything to them because Ruby is still with them and she's all close with Miguel which makes me jealous so I just get on my phone and posts the picture Xo took of me

𝑌/𝑁_𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠_..

Caption 99 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 1 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 ??♡︎

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Caption
99 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 1 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 ??
♡︎. ... ➤
Liked by ,Miguel_mora, Jaden.Walton...100k more

Jaden.Walton : omg coco your so prettyyyy
ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʏ/ɴ :thank youu and I hate the nickname 😭
Xo_lovesspampage : CREDS TO ME !!btw so pretty

Load more ....

After posting my pictures I felt a tap on my shoulder "y/n they are talking to you" Xo says looking at me like I did something "oh I'm sorry I must have zoned out , yes?" I say "why aren't you talking to us , if you didn't want to be friends you could have said that before then" Tristan says out of the blue and it caught me off guard she I had a shocked look on my face "I just didn't hear you guys that's all ofc I wanna be friends" I say looking at everyone but Ruby "mhm" Ruby says and it really pisses me off she even said anything like bit- yk no not today "I'm gonna go in the water do y'all wanna join" I say standing up taking my shirt and skirt off "what a whore you are my god" Ruby says out of her nasty ass mouth and atp I'm not gonna be scared of her it's been way to long since I had a fight "I'm a whore for having a good body??" I say smiling "good body?? Girl please your fat" Ruby says standing up like she gonna do some "awww you jealous??" I say making a fake pouty face "of what?" She says getting closer "me duhhh, I mean look at me I have perfect hair skin and a perfect body who wouldn't be jealous of me hell I'm jealous of me" I say showing off and laughing I can tell she's pissed so "aww don't be mad hun" I say walking up to her and boom she slaps me , fuck no she got me fucked up i pull my hair up and I beat her ass I'm punching her in her shit and I get pulled off my Miguel , I managed to break out of his grip and I go back for more slapping the shit out of her and still look gorgeous while doing it , A few minutes later we are back at Xo's room and I'm getting dirty looks all over the place and I'm already pissed so I hope no one says anything to me "why did you hit her" Becca says with a mug on her face "because she hit me first?" I say like that was a dumb question "so you shouldn't have hit her" Becca says rolling her eyes "I'm sorry but did you not hear what she was calling me??!?" I say annoyed asf because there is no way they are mad I defend myself "yea but you could have ignored her" Becca says and atp I want to hit her but I don't I just walk out before getting stopped by Miguel "oh you mad to??" I say rolling my eyes "no I'm not but I just wanted to say that girl was Becca's friend since childhood" he says like I should go apologize "well that's girls been bullying me since middle school, I'm not gonna take no one's shit anymore and I don't feel bad about it" I say walking away to my room and he just follows me "why are you following me Miguel" I says putting my hand over my face "because you're upset so I'm gonna make you feel better" he says shrugging his shoulders and I can't help but to smile so I just continue to my room, when we get inside I go to the bathroom to put my pjs on and set a timer for tomorrow because I have a practice with Xo "so can we talk?" Miguel says turning to look at me "uh sure what about?" I say looking at him "um our relationship, idk if I'm coming off to strong but I do like you and I want to be together but that's only if you want that" he says turning red and I can't find the words to say yes so I kiss him "oh wow" he says shocked "I hope that answered your question" I say laying down "good night" i say closing my eyes "good night" he says holding me and laying down beside me .