𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀 ??

After all that happened we had started working on the movie we had our trailers and we were 1/3 into the movie scenes and more , I've avoided contact with Miguel and he has avoided me I didn't even care either because it was for the best I'm not gonna risk my heart for something I know won't last if I try it out so right now I was taking pictures of the trailer which look like this

It was plain and pretty and I didn't have to share , I couldn't invite anyone over because my schedule was booked up but I spent some time with Mimi and Julie when I had free time and mason ended up getting a role in the movie to so I got to hang ...

It was plain and pretty and I didn't have to share , I couldn't invite anyone over because my schedule was booked up but I spent some time with Mimi and Julie when I had free time and mason ended up getting a role in the movie to so I got to hang out with him which was good me and him were getting closer as friends and he even had a gf I won't tell me who she is yet but I have a few guesses lol , Right now I have a free day to hang out with the cast aka mason Becca Xo and madi because I refuse to talk to Miguel but Becca wanted him to come so he did now we are at the beach sitting in a circle "so how is filming??" Becca says trying to make conversation "uhh I li-." I say before getting cut off by the one and only maya "heyy guys I hope you don't mind Miguel invited me" she says making space for her to sit by Miguel "don't mind at all!" Becca says trying to be nice "well As I was saying I like filming with you guys it's so fun especially when Becca sleeps in" I say laughing "not funnyyyy!!!" Becca says lightly pushing me and mason joins in laughing "so Xo how are you and Brady?" I say turning to my bestie "great we call all the time and I send him bts videos and we have been hanging out since my character isn't in any recent scenes yet" she says smiling "when is it my turn" I say dramatically "so Miguel how have you been ? You don't really talk to us anymore yk?" Becca says turning to Miguel who has maya all over him "uhh well me and maya are dating , I have a new cousin and i recently started to draw" he says so quick and I roll my eyes already knowing this was gonna happen anyways "well I'm hungry so idk about y'all but I'm gonna go get something to eat" I say standing up and dusting the sand off of me "ouu me to" mason says running behind me , We all decided to go to this diner and it's so old fashion I loved it so much "excuse me" I hear when someone taps me on the shoulder and it's that waiter again "long Time no see gorgeous!" He says as I get up and hug him "yeaa acting will drag you across the world" I say sitting back down and he laughs a little "well what would it be for you today" he says pulling out his note book "hmm chocolate shake , and a bacon burger-.." I say and he cuts me off "no onions, tomato's, any type of pepper and extra bacon" he says finishing my sentence "good to know you memorized my order from 4 months ago" I say smiling hard cause it made me feel special, p.s. me and him went on a date before but decided to stay friends because he had his eyes on another girl which was perfectly fine with me 🫶🏾 , After everyone got there order in we just chilled "this diner kinda looks like river dales diner" mason says looking around "what if we are in riverdale??" Becca says "if we are I wanna be Veronica lodge" I say drinking my chocolate shake "you're definitely Veronica and I'm definitely Archie" mason says and we both laugh because it's kinda accurate "well then I'm jughead and mayas Betty" Miguel's says smiling at maya and I lean over to masons ear "yea evil Betty" I whisper into his ear and he busts out laughing and I join in "what's funny" Miguel says looking at us "inside joke" I say calming myself "well we want to hear right?" Miguel says looking at Becca and maya "not really probably isn't even funny" maya says holding onto Miguel's arm , After that our food came and we began eating "mason let me have some fries" I say to mason sliding my plate over "say 'ahh'" mason says holding a fry "so childish" I say and then I open my mouth and he throws it in "now put some on my plate" I say chewing the fry and he puts some fries on my plate "girlie pop" Becca says and then I bust out laughing "that's not even funny.." maya says wit a judgmental look on her face "well don't laugh?" I say shrugging my shoulders cause no one asked her and lately I picked up some new looks and ways to flip someone off so I'm just a inch away from using them "I didn't as you can see" she says pointing to her face "good for you den" I say not caring  "annoying" I hear her mumble so I pretend to crack my finger and I stick up the middle finger at her then drops it "rude bitch" she says rolling her eyes , I look around the room to see who she was talking to "we playing hide and go seek?? Cause ya definitely not talking to me" I say looking dead at her "I am whore" she says "how I'm a whore??" I say confused cause wtf "you're fucking mason and the waiter that's a whore move" she says and completely feel like throwing up because I would never fuck mason he's like my second brother "woah see now you gotta get ya girl Miguel" mason says grabbing my hand "why ?? She's only speaking facts" Miguel says and I lose my shits because he still thinks me and mason are fucking each other "you know what you bitch be grateful I have a career to mange other wise I'd beat ya ass right here don't let me catch you lacking Ong and Miguel if you jealous of me and mason and want to fuck me just say that" I say standing up and going to the bathroom to let off steam when I hear a knock on the bathroom door it's Miguel "omfg what do you want now" I say hella annoyed "I wanna apologize I was out of line plus I was jealous and I mean really jealous I had maya fake a relationship with me and it wasn't to suppose to go that far I thought she would stop but she went to far and I'm sorry .." he says and I completely don't gafc "well that's not good enough sorry isn't going to make those people un hear you guys calling me a whore and saying I fucked mason which is disgusting btw" I say grabbing my purse "bye miguel" I say walking out .

After we got back to the trailer park I seen Xo and madi having a sleepover in XO's trailer which was weird because me and Xo always have sleep overs she always invites me to so I go over and knock on the door and the lights go out "Xo??" I say knocking and she opens the door "uhh huh??" She says "what you doing?" I say trying to see if she would invite me "about to go to sleep otp with Brady why?" She asks and I can't believe she is lying "no one else is in there??" I say "nope but uh goodnight" she says closing the door in my face ... that was enough to make me want to fight the whole world , I run back to my trailer and slam the door shut and I flop onto the bed and I just cry , I cried for over 2 hours it was now 1am in the morning and Xo and madi are still up.. so I go to her trailer again but this time she doesn't answer at all "Xo I know you're up" I say banging on the door and she opens it "yes??? I'm trying to sleep what do you want" she says "uhh I kinda just want to talk to my best friend a lot happened today" I say to her "well let's talk tomorrow" she says slamming the door in my face yet again and this time I get pissed so I take a huge rock and I run over to a lake I saw and I tried to throw the rock in but I fell in .....