𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 .

A year later

I wake up to my alarm I have  my final photo shoot for the movie today and I'm really excited I get to meet the Zendaya which is the best thing ever she is my #1 idol fr , I get up and go to the bathroom to get ready which means putting on a simple pair of joggers and some shoes lol very simple they have to do the rest  , I go get my phone and bag and I see Miguel texted me

Text messages
———————————————————————

𝑀𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 ❤︎︎
𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁

𝑌/𝑛
𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

𝑀𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 ❤︎︎
𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 ?

𝑌/𝑛
𝗡𝗼 𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗮 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄

𝑀𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒❤︎︎
𝗢𝗵 𝗼𝗸𝗸 , 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁
𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻?

𝑌/𝑛
𝗢𝗳𝗰 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗺𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁 𝟰:𝟯𝟬 !!

𝑀𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 ❤︎︎
𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗸 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘂𝘂𝘂!!!

𝑌/𝑛
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 ఌ

————————————————————————————
After a few minutes of the shoot me and Zendaya went to get some food (I'm lying we got sweets) "so how is the fake treating you?" She asks sitting down "good for right now lol when that movie comes out they are gonna go crazy" I say sitting down across from her "yeaa but that's just how it is" she says eating her crepe "I'm not gonna complain though I'm gonna love it" I say laughing a little and she laughs with me "not gonna lie I was scared to meet you teens are crazy rude now days" she says drinking her coffee "makes sense but who would be mean to the one and only Zendaya you're like an icon you can do it all" I say praising her "aww thank youuu trust me your gonna be just like me one day or maybe tomorrow who knows" she says and I smile and we continue eating and talking I really love her shes so kind , after that I was with Miguel laying down and he randomly says something that catches me off guard "have you ever had sex ??" He says looking at me and I sit up really quick "no why??? Are you thinking about that ?? I'm not ready for that at all" I say backing back "no no it was just a random thought sorry didn't mean to alert you" he says sitting up "oh oh o-ok my bad that just caught me off guard" I say sitting back down "but have you ever thought about it ??" He asked "not really normally ever teen does but not me" I say shrugging my shoulders "have you??" I ask him looking at him "not really I just wanted to make convo and that topic came to my head and I wanted to know what you thought about it" he says to me "oh ok" I say nodding my head , after a few minutes of silence I hear snoring and I see he's sleeping , he just looks so cuteeee , I lean over and kiss his forehead and lays my head on his chest and fall asleep .

A\N
END OF THIS STORY IM SORRYYYY BUT I HAVE 2 NEW STORYS IM WORKING ON 1 IS PUBLISHED AND THE OTHER IS A WORK IN PROGRESS 🫶🏾💓

LOVE YOU GUYSSS💓