𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝘅𝗲𝗱 !

Y/n pov

I wake up and yawn, I grab my phone to see a call from a unknown number so I call back and someone picks "hello" I say over the phone "y/n please don't hang up I want to explain" I cut him off before he could finish "miguel it's fucking 3am why are you up?" I say really annoyed "because I can't stop thinking about you just please come over so we can talk please" he says practically begging and I think 'it's 3am and I'm up now so why not' I think rolling my eyes "fine Miguel come pick me up" I say to him "ok I'm 3 mins away" he says , how did he even know I was gonna say yes I say getting up and putting a shirt on completely forgetting my shorts look like underwear and I just walk out the house "are you here yet" I say and then he pulls up and I hang the phone up , "ok talk" I say sitting down in the car "ok basically it was a joke , Mason thought it would be funny if texted her and I thought it would be to so I did it was bad to text her doing our date though even if it was a joke I do apologize" he says grabbing my hand "you could have started with that at the premiere Miguel" I say annoyed still "I didn't think about it at the time until you said her name" he says "also I brought cookies because yk" he says pointing to the back seat and I Immediately start to climb on top of the arm rest reaching for the cookies and I feel a tug on my shirt "you shorts show you ass" he says grinning and laughing "oh shit" I say sitting back in my seat and I notice these aren't shorts ... I must have been real sleepy "oh fuck these aren't shorts uhhh can we turn around real quick" I say blushing like crazy while my heart races "you must was really tired , and I'll give you some pants from my house" he says laughing harder but also blushing "oh shut up" I say rolling my eyes and laughing too , when we get to his house I cover my bottom walking to his room and pick a pare of joggers and putting them on "so now we see good now how about a re date" he suggested looking down and I think what about Jaden "uhh imma be honest the guy I was with Jaden I asked him out and I don't want to play with anyones feel so idk" I say nervously "well that's find as long as we are good" he says smiling and I smile back , a few minutes late we are watching tv in his bed at 3:30am , i start to drift off to sleep and he lays my head on his chest and we go to sleep just like that .

NEXT DAY

I wake up with Miguel's hand on my thigh and I instantly get butterflies "Miguel wake up I have to go" I say shaking him "ok ok I'll get the keys" he says pulling me up holding my hand , we walk to the car and he's still holding my hand , when we get to my house I get out the car and say my good good bye while hugging him and going into my room just to fall back asleep, after 4 hours of sleep my alarm goes off and I get
Up to see 15 messages from Xo asking where I was last night and if I was ok , "Y/N ARE YOU HERE" I hear Carla scream like she's bout to panic so I run down the stairs "yes what's wrong???" I say and she runs up and hugs me then hits me on the back of my neck "where tf were you" she says upset "I went to Miguel's house to work things out turns out he was prancing her and he also apologized" I say giving her a tight hug "I'm sorry I didn't bring my phone" I say letting her go "I forgive you but I'm glad you guys worked things out" she says going into the kitchen , After a few minutes I get a call from Jaden I walk to my room and pick up "Heyy Jaden" I say waving "hey y/n I have to tell you something please don't be mad" he says looking worried I nod telling him to go on "so I can't go on a date with you because my child hood crush asked me out" he say very fast "omg im so happy for you what her name" I say jumping and smiling "well her names juju and she's so pretty it's contagious" he says and continues to rant which makes me so happy for him he's in love !! I can't wait to feel like that I say in my head .