Let's go!

We walked up to the floor, where Felix lived. The funny thing was that he actually lived in the floor under me. It can't be more casual.

"So I haven't seen you hear before. Are you new here or?" asked Felix and sound curious.
"Ya, my dad and I lived in Denmark before, but we have moved to Stockholm, because my dad got a new job. So here I am."
"Well, it's always cool to get some new friends"
"Ya, it is. I actually thought that no one would like to be with me, because I am new and everybody already know each other"
Well, now that we talk about knowing people then I actually think that you should meet my three best friends."
"Oh, ya that will be awesome!"
"What about tomorrow?"
"Ya, that's cool"
"AAAAMINA?! THE FOOD IS READY"
"Oh I think my dad is calling I should probably go home so bye but see you tomorrow."
"Ya, see you"

"Wake up Amina. The time is already 10 am. I'm going to work now, but you have to wake up now before the breakfast is going to be cold. See you honey. I'm back at 22.00
"Okay dad, see you"
My dad works many hours at the days, and sometimes he get free at 22.00 as today and days like that is days were I usually are bored, but today is going to be amazing. I'm going to meet Felix's three best friend! And I'm thinking if Felix is so amazing (as he are) then his best friend are probably too, like they are bestfriends!

Okay I should probably be ready now because Felix is going to be here for 30 mins and I am even ready yet!

*Ding dong*
Oh it must be Felix.
"Hey Felix, I'm ready, I just need my bag, wait a minute."
"Sure" said Felix and looked at me and smiled
"I got my bag, so we can now."
"You look like a real princess, I love your dress. They are adorable."
"Aaw, thank you Felix and you look handsome too" said I and winked

I didn't believe in miraclesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें