I hate you Felix!

The next day when I woke up, my dad was already gone. I think this is one of the day where he is going to work early, but that's also mean that he will come home early today!

Aaah, always so amazing to get a bath! I just need some breakfast, I'm so hungry!

*Ding dong*
"Come..." I wasn't even able to say the sentence finish, before Felix was in my house.
"Okay? Of course you could also just open the door, before I have answered" said I and laugh
Typical Felix.
"Sorry, I was just thinking if you want to come down and see a video. I have invited the boys and Omar's, OG's and mines girlfriends."
"Wait? Do you guys have girlfriends" Said I and was a bit surprised
"Ya, we all do, except for oscar"
"Wait, do you want this to be awkward for me or something, because I don't want to come and see a movie if you, Omar and Ogge just are kissing all the time. That would be so awkward for me and oscar. And if he doesn't even like then the situation wouldn't be better." Said I and was a bit sad of the thought.
"Well I don't if oscar like you, but you can found that out today. And at the same time what would you do all the afternoon? Because if you ain't coming then I'm saying to oscar to join you at your home. So you guys can be alone. And that would probably be more awkward, right?"
"I hate you right now Felix!"
"Well, it your choice."
"See you later, hopefully"

Well the clock, is already 17:45 and dad is still not came home.
After 5 mins finally someone opened the door. And as I thought it was dad.
"Hello dad"
"Hey honey, I have missed you"
"I have missed you too. Dad?
"Ya, honey?"
"Can I go at one of my new friends home?"
I was a bit nervous, because I haven't told my dad about the boys. And I haven't time now to tell him it, because there was 5 mins to I should be there.
"Sure, but where do they live, because then I could collected you later"
"Actually, dad. My friend live on the floor down us."
"Oh do they well then it's not a problem. When would you be home?
I don't know, but I have to go now, see you later"
"Okay... See you honey"

*Ding dong*
Felix open the door, and there he stood with a girl, that had blond hair and blue eyes. aw Felix looked so happy. Aaaw they is so sweet together.
"Hey Felix, and you must be his girlfriend?" Said I
"Ya, I'm. My name is Josefine"
Oh, hello josefine, I'm Felix's neighbor. I moved to this town for about a week ago and your boyfriend and his friend have been the only one that I have known so far.
"Aw, I'm glad that they was sweet, but you have to be careful with Felix sometimes he do a lot of weird things, you even wouldn't imagine" said Josefine and laugh
She sounds like a sweet girl. I'm not the type that is around with girls, but I actually think that we could be good friends.