Meeting the boys

"Okay, Amina. We are going at my friend Omar's house first. He lived actually only two streets from us."
"Cool"

Omar (P.O.V)
Well I have heard from Felix that I should meet a new friend that he met yesterday. He also said that they lived in the same floor. That's actually really funny!

*Ding dong*
Oh it should must be them.
I opened the door and there they stood. Amina look like a girl in Felix and I age. She had black hair and brown eyes and her dress was actually really adorable. Felix had his blue/ white shirt, white jeans and as always had he a hat on. They looked like a pair.

Amina (P.O.V)
"Hey Felix and you should be Amina, right" said Omar and smiled
"Ya, I am Amina, Felix neighbor"
Omar had black hair, but also a twist of red in the top. That was actually really pretty. he was a little bit dark in the skin, had a patterned shirt and some jeans on with full of holes.
"Well okay, Omar, as you see we are only Amina and I that have collected you, so we still miss OG and Oscar." Said Felix
"Ya, that's true, should we go?" Said Omar and smiled

"Next stop is OG, he live three street that way" said Felix and point at west
"Ya, I think he probably is ready he said that he came home for about 30 mins ago from training and he only needed a bath, so I'm sure that he is ready now"
"Cool, I'm exited to meet the last two"

After 5 mins we was at OG's house and he opened the door and as Omar said he was already ready. So that was easy it didn't take more than 5 mins more and we was at the last one's house: Oscar.

So the last person we miss is oscar. "Oscar lived 4 streets in that way" said Felix and pointed at a flat not so much from ours.
Wait why did we go all this way when we could have get oscar first? Like he is the person that live nearest to us? Said I and laughed.
"Well, oscar is the guys that use most of time to get ready, because of his fluffy hair. Yeah we actually call him "fluffy fluffy". But as I tried to say I also knew that if we got home to him first he wouldn't probably be ready and when I have a pretty girl, like you with us then it wouldn't be good" Said Felix and winked.
I think that Felix is probably the nose flirty of them all. Of course I haven't met oscar yet and haven't known Omar and OG so long, but I can just feel it.