Didn't I said that it would be awkward?!

Felix, Josefine and I walked in to the other and there he was again. His fluffy hair and those blue eyes.
Okay, take you together Amina. You can do this. I took a big breathe and walk over to the sofa. The weird was that it wasn't only the boys and josefine who was here. Omar's girlfriend and ogge's girlfriend was here too.
"Hello, my name is Amina" Said I to OG's girlfriend and Omar's girlfriend.
"Hey I'm simandra" said OG's girlfriend.
Simandra had black hair and brown eyes. She actually remind me of Yasmin in the Aladdin movie. I don't why but she just did.
"And I'm lovisa, Omar's girlfriend"
Lovisa had red hair and green eyes. Wow they was so beautiful.
All the boys had beautiful girlfriend and I was just like, yep here I am no boyfriend and I wasn't even beautiful... But I still hope that the girls and I could be good friends, because sometimes girls understand you better than boys - if I had to remind myself for Felix that laughed at me because I said that I think I like Oscar.

After that I have talk with the girls, Felix suddenly said:
"Okay, I think that we should see a movie."
And I was just like;
"oh no shit Sherlock wasn't this a movie party?" I couldn't stop laughing.
Felix just look at me really angry. I don't think he thought that was even funny! 😂
I should probably stop, because I know Felix what will do if I don't stop. then he would probably do something to reserve, and that would probably something that is awkward.

Felix and josefine sat on one sofa, OG and simandra other and Omar and lovisa on a third one. And as I thought it became awkward for me and oscar... Like first I just tried to ignore that oscar and I was the only people haven't someone to sit with, But it just became more and more awkward. Suddenly that we had seen the movie in like an hour, Felix jumped up from the sofa and took me out to the kitchen. I was really surprised because what did he want?
And it's topically Felix to just suddenly jump up, without saying something...