How could you do that?

What do you want?! Did I ask and was actually a bit nervous
"Just reserve for your little cheeky comment before." Said Felix and smirked
And what would you do? You can't not just beat me and you can't say a cheeky comment back, because they can't hear so it wouldn't be awkward for me.
"No, but I could do this" said Felix and before I was ready, he just start to tickle me and he knew how tickle I am.
"Stop, Felix stop! Omg stop that, okay?! You won, please just stop" did I shout.
"Are you stoping to be so cheeky?! Huh? I can't hear you?"
"Okay, ya I'm stoping just stop Felix" said I and couldn't stop laughing.
"Felix stop, what would the other people didn't think. And especially oscar!"

Oscar (P.O.V)
What was going on in that kitchen?! I did saw that Felix was taking Amina there in, but they are just friends. I'm sure that Felix doesn't like Amina. He has a girlfriend so...
But I could still feel that I became a bit jealous over that it should me that was doing her so happy as Felix do in that kitchen right now...
I really don't hope that they like each other...

Amina (P.O.V)
"Okay okay I will stop now, but now you have sweared that you wouldn't do it again, because you know what I going to do if you are gonna do it again" said Felix and took his fingers up again and tickled me again.
"Felix stoop! I have understood it now okay!" Shout I and I knew if Felix didn't soon stop they would all came in and that wouldn't be good! And especially not with oscar!

Felix and I went back to the guys and smiled to each other I couldn't really not stop smiling and laughing, because Felix really thought that I would stop just because he had tickled me?

"What was going on in that kitchen?" Said Omar and couldn't stop laughing
"Nothing!" Said I and looked at Oscar
Oscar, was just looking down. He didn't even want to look me in my eyes. How awful...

"I think I have to go..." Said oscar and looked down.
"Wait, why?!" Said Felix and was choked
"I... I just think I have headache.." Said oscar and actually sounded really sad
I couldn't really say anything. I was at one time mad on Felix and myself, but at the same time was I also mad at oscar. How could he just go like that..? He knew that Felix and I just a friends. Felix do actually also have a girlfriend and he wouldn't never cheat on her. I'm sure on that. That oscar just went, showed me how less he actually trust us...