The Beginning.

Hello everyone,

As I said, this is my first book, and this is the first chapter.

I hope you enjoy reading it

So lets get starting ;)

All started when our angel Lisa arrived at the human world, at the same time, the bad boy of the story, the devil Luca, entred at the mortal world as well.

And as we know, no one of them were going to get older, they will be younger forever. Lisa loves flowers very much, so she decided to own a florist shop, there was also another reason behing of buying a shop: she can stay in the earth, also she can earn some money for survive between the humans.

In change, our devil, decided to be a mafia men, after all, that character fit's him very well. As Luca entred the gang, he quickly became the right hand of his boss. Every girl, even his boss's daughter fall in love with him, but, as I said before, he was a bad boy, so he use to ignore the whole world that does not have any buisness with his work.

Two years passed very quickly till the wedding day of the daughter of Luca's boss. Every thingh was perfect and very well decoreted, the only missing thing was the bride's bouquet, so the boss ordered him to bring one on the spot. As for obligation, he went to the closest flower shop, by coincidence of faith, the shop was the Lisa's one.

 As for obligation, he went to the closest flower shop, by coincidence of faith, the shop was the Lisa's one

(The wedding hall)

The angel gilr has decorated the shop with all type of flowers, but the most beautiful thing to watch was her bouquet combination, as Luca saw the perfect matching of
different colors and styles of flowers, he decided to buy the flowers from there.

The angel gilr has decorated the shop with all type of flowers, but the most beautiful thing to watch was her bouquet combination, as Luca saw the perfect matching of different colors and styles of flowers, he decided to buy the flowers from there

(Lisa's flower shop)

He entered in the shop and smell the amazing aroma of all flowers, but his moment was broken with a sweet voice of a young girl. Her voice was as sweet like honey, her politness was like the petals of the flowers. Her black, curly and shiny hair and her white face was like the night full of stars with the full moon. Her hazel blue eyes were looking like an inocent child's one, the girl was wearing a white tank top and some light blue shorts and a brown apron. She was Lisa, and she was looking very preety and very cute, the shine of her face was as a princess's one.

 She was Lisa, and she was looking very preety and very cute, the shine of her face was as a princess's one

(Lisa's outfit)

(Lisa's outfit)

Luca now is lost and busy looking at Lisa, she is asking him something:

- "Hello sir, how can I help you?" - she has asked many times, so now she has shaked him for return him to the earth.

- "Hi, I want a bride's bouquet "- he finaly answerd.

- "Oh, sorry sir, right now all of the bouquets are sold out".

- "What?!?" - he said angrily. Lisa was now geting a little scared, and Luca noticed and calm him self down. He was looking at the other bouquets in the shop, then asked:

- "Who has made this bouquets?"

- "I made them by my own, why?" - she was curious.

- "You have many flowers in your shop and you know how to combine and make a perfect bouquet, so can you make me one for the bride right now? Look, I'm getting late and every one is waiting for the bouquet, so, can you do it?" - he questiond Lisa.

Lisa start thinking and went in the room that was in the end of the wall, after some seconds, she came out with a beautiful bouquet in her hands, and gave it to the devil.

- "Well, today is my besties wedding day too, and she asked me to save a bouquet for her, but it seems to be that you need this more then me right now" - saying this, she handed the bunch of flowers to him.

- "Thank you, thank you so much. How much it will cost?" - he asked while looking at the watch in his wrist.

- "It's free sir, you don't have to pay anythingh" - she said with a little sadness in her face.

After that, Luca run to his car and went back to the wedding location.

Hi, so this was for now the 1st chapter, I hope you like it.

And don't forget to vote and comment.

- AKS_24 😋