You belong to me.

Hello,

Before we start, I would like to appologise if this chapter seems to be short, but I wanted to post a little bit more, because you wanted.

Well, with this said, 6th Capter a head!

While the 4 were on the stage waiting for the gests to sit and settel them selfs in the chairs and tables and the Father started to open his book.

         Luca was continuesly staring at Lisa, she on the other hand, was feeling the gaze of all of the young mans assisting in the event, but specialy two burning holes from a pair of eyes in her head

Luca was continuesly staring at Lisa, she on the other hand, was feeling the gaze of all of the young mans assisting in the event, but specialy two burning holes from a pair of eyes in her head. And gess what? It was Luca's one.

At the same time, he was also sending death glares to every single male that deares to look the girl, sorry, let me correct: HIS Girl. Tiered of facing the whole peoples eyes, Lisa asked Luca 'why is he looking at her' with her head, the next she know's is him standing dangerously near her and he wisspeared something in her hear.

- "Because I can and I will" - he said firmly, tease notable in his tone. Also wrapping an arm in her waist and glearing a boy who was looking to Lisa. - "And if some other person tryes to look at you, I swear I will rip off his face" - and smirked.

- "Do not dear to come that close or say things like that, other wise I'll be the one who will rip off your head!" - she said looking darely at him.

- "You can never done that to me" - he smirked and passing a hand through his perfectly seated hair.

- "Yes, I can! Don't dare me, and by the way, why can I not?" - trying to pushing away from Luca.

- " Because you are mine, you Belonge to Me. I'm the one who can look at you, and I don't like reapeating things that I had said ones.

- " I'm not yours, I am free as the birds in the forest and do what ever I want to do, so ... " -she sudently got cut off.

- " When did I said that you can not do what you want? You can do whatever you like, but just I can see you do it, I want to be the only to mezmerice your smile, I don't like any other men looking at you, your smile or any other detail of yours. 'Cause only I have that right. You got that?"

Now this conversation was starting to get in Lisa's nerves, because of 3 main reasons:

· 1st: he was very close to her.

· 2nd: she didn't totaly know him

· 3rd: he was putting her limits.

- "I'm not any belonging or a slave of you, to follow your orders or whatever you say. You got that?" - she said rising her first finger to his face, he grabed her hand.

- "Sweetheart, who the hell said that you are my slave or any shit like this? You are not anything like that, because you are My Lady, MY woman" - he said while tighten his grip in Lisa's wais and pulling her near him.

The crow was still addjusting and looking where to sit, all thought acompaniing their families, friend and partners.

Yes! I'm still alive.

Sorry for updaiting late, but as I tell you all before, I was busy with school stuff and I gave my teacher the script of the story to look if it was good.

Hope you like the chapter.

Have you ever said or mentaly clamed someone as: "You belong to me"?, and how you think the argument of both of them will end up? Let me know this in the comments.

Vote and coment.

·AKS _24 😋.