Meeting hall

What's up guys.
Hope you doing your best, so here I present myself with a new chapter:

Flashback mode on (still):

Finally, today is the day that I may or may not kill my own self. Yes, you've guess it right, the meeting is going to beginn in a half an hour. And here I am, in my cabin with mom and dad (Mr. & Mrs. Willson), Leo and Chelsa (friends of childhood) trying to calm me down and avoiding to have a panic attack.

(15 min later:)

As the time of the presentation comes close and my steps reaching the meeting-room, I started to feel more nervous. But we need to get a good impression and make them want to build this area of the orphanage done, and for that it was important that I don't get panicked nor commit any error during the presentation.

So the best thing that I can do to handle this situation was to put on my poker face on, it was difficult, but needed.

As I entred at the room, everyonce eyes fall upon me but I tryed to act profesional and I think that I did it well. After greeting everyone, then as all the people in the room sited I formally introdused myself and started presenting my orphanage project which I'll say that went good.

But there were a pair of eyes that where making me a bit uncomfortable, I tried to act professionaly, but deep down I was freaking out, it felt like my soul was on awarage to leave my body. Those eyes belonged to Mr. Brown.

I felt weird, but I did complete my presentation, when I finished everyone started to whispear, I waited for some breaf seconds then all claped and i let go a breath that I uncoinciously was holding. After, Mr. Brown rised from his seat and came forward in my direction and ofered his hand for a hand-shake, so did I.

Then, we sign the contract papers. Once that was done, Mr. Brown said "Well, as now everything is done, I'll be throwing a party after 2 days in honor of this project and I would like to invite all of you, I'll feel happy if all of you will come, specially you Ms. Lisa", "Oh, sure Mr. Brown" eyeryone said. "And you Ms?" asked Mr. Brown, "Well, I'm not sure sir, but I'll try to come. I can't promise anything, I hope that you can understand." I said politely, "Oh, well, yes I understand you, don't worry. But I'll feel honorable with your presence." "Ok"

Hey guys,
Hope you liked, don't forget to vote and follow.

·AKS_24