Luca's Past

Hi everyone,

Hope you all are fine, I'm back with another chapter. So without wasting any time, let's head into it:

-"Well, for understand it all, I need to tell you the whole story".

-"What story?"

-"His story, he told me to not to tell it to anyone, but I think that it's important for you to know it all:

All started before he come to New York, when he used to live in California, three years before. All his life was going perfectly fine, he had all the things that a person would asked for, parents who loved his so much, don't pressure him to do a thing that he doesn't like, let him study and do what he wants, a little brother with whom play video games and enjoy, and a little sister to who he loved like a daughter of his. He loved her so much, also he didn't let any boy to come near her, because he is very protective, or we can say that he is a little bit over-protective, because he also don't let any bad influence to come near his brother. He lived very happy in that time, he had a very beautiful family".

She let out a scoff and indicate to Lisa to sit in the swing that was hanging from the tree near the stairs.

-"What do you mean by HAD a very beautiful family? I mean, are they fine?"

-"No, now he has no family"- she told her by looking at the endless horizon.

-"How? I mean what has happend to them?"- Lisa asked feeling pity in her heart and eyes with tears.

-"On that time he had a 'girlfriend' that only loved his money but to him, she only used him for fulfill her wishes. One day she pland with her brother to kill Luca, luckily he was out of his house for meet one of his old friend, but unluckily his family come to his house for give a surprise to him. They know the gf of Luca, so when she came with her brother, they let them in, but no one know about there plan, as Luca already had given his POA (Power Of Atterney: when someone gives the right to take action on it's property to some other person in it's absence) to his girlfriend, she tought that if she kill's all his family then she can govern among all their property, so they did as she thought, but she noticed that Luca wasn't there so she started to search him in all his house but don't found him"- Chalotte took a deep breath with teary eyes remembering all the things.

-"Meanwhile, a very good neighbour of Luca noticed that there were comming many noices from the house next to him, he knew that Luca's family has come because he has already meet them before, also he saw entering the girlfriend of his neighbour. From the very first time, he warned Luca that that girl is not good, he instantly called the police and tell them to come overthere, they arrived at time and arrested the girl and her brother, both of them ended in the jail".

Tears started to fall from both of the girls eyes, unknowingly.

-"Just in that time, Luca came back to his house"- some how, Charlotte started to narrate the lefted story of her brother's past -"he was happy because he discoverd that his family has come to meet and surprise his, so he went for shopping some resents for them, but when he arrived at his house, the only thing that he saw was his girlfriend getting arrested with her brother, and the less expected and wished from him: his family's deadbody being transfeard in different ambulances. For one minute he went in shock, he was still, don't knowing if he is even breathing or not, after that he run of to his father's body and started shaking his and telling him to wake up but he didn't.

He tried to do the same with the others, but never succed. On that time his neighbour and his wife came and held him also started caresing his back and hair. He was totaly broken, and specially after knowing that his girlfriend was behind everything and only for his money.

He still was in the state of shock and didn't accept the fact that his family has leave him, as he was comming out of shock, the more and worse he was getting in depression. It took 2 years for him to come out of that guilt, during that time he was staying in the house of his neighbour with his wife, because both of them were like his parents to him, after Luca's psicologist conformed them that now he is totaly fine, and healthy, he talk with his neighbour and decided to shift from there.

He gave is house to them and come here, one friend of him bring him to my dad and from that day he started working for my father. At the starting I also fall for him but he then tell me his story and said me too that he only sees me like his sister and can never love me more than that, I accepted, understand and respected his point of view, so from that time I started to getting atached to him, that's why dad always send him for my protaction. At that point we started to get on well, and for the first time fell that someone really cares for me, he smiles with me at my childishness, takes care of me when ever I get sick or hurt myself.

Even he was the first person to know that I like Charl and that he has propoused me. He got furious on that time, but after knowing my fellings for him, he interrogeted Charl about the seriousness that he has for me and after he talked with dad and made this day come.

He is truly the best person in the world, that's why said you that maybe he seems cold and has the 'I'll kill you anytime soon if you get near me' but he is still holding the bad memories of his past life.

You know, both of you are important for me, and I'm very happy that he has finaly decided to move on and found you, because I know that you two are the perfect mach for each other.

So, will you accept him, or at least give him a chance, plis ?????"

So this was the chapter for today,

Sorry if it's much longer and I updated late, but I'm just busy with the life stuff.

Don't forgert to vote and comment what do you think, will Lisa accept or reject him?

· AKS_24 😋