After Wings

Hi guys!
Let's just not waste our times and get straight in the story.

Still Flashback:

A couple of days after getting my wings out, the whole skin area that it's connected with the wings was swollen for about a week. The first 2 days were terrible, I couldn't even move a bit my wings neither streach my back, plus, bonus part: I couldn't even get a fine sleep, not even a peaceful moment straight for three days in a row.

I just was like: "Please God, just take me with you where ever you want, just away of this freacking pain", ok, yes! I was coursing under my breath, but the pain was unbareble. In every now and then I was screamming out of pain and feeling exausted in only a little amount of work, everytime I sat on a chair, bed, table, stul or even in the floor, my eyes just start to feel heavy and in within 5 minuts I was sleeping, and not just sleeping normaly and wake up when someone shakes me a little, no!, I was in deep sleeps and didn't wake up easily, I even snored during that whole week. That was truly emmbaresing.

But after 2 weeks my body and me got back to normal. I was happy to get back to work fully and focused.

I was also getting a bit tensed because, there were tons and tons of work that have to be done by me. So after recovering from my wing steat, I came back to work, and as the workaholic that I am, and the habbit of staying up till late night. I worked very hard, then, after a whole 1 month, the pending tasks came to the right way, and every plan was submited 2 days before the deadline gaven.

I was happy about that, also the fact that in 2 weeks we were going to have a meeting with the architectors and builders for the new construction of the park and another house building for the kids. But there was the other part of me that was nervous since I was the one who was going to do the presentation in front of them, it's not like I've never done it before, I did, however this time was in front of other and unknown people.

I'm trying to give my best at everything, but now we can only hope for the best. Fingers crosed.

So, this was for now. Hope you liked it, and not forget to vote and share.

·AKS_24 😋