How you dare?

Hello guys,

Here I bring you the 7th chapter;

Enjoy it.

        When the Father cleared his throat, Luca whent back to the side of Charl like before, but continue staring to Lisa. She was getting annoid but focused at the wedding of her best friend.

          - "So, Mr.Charl Maxway, do you accept Ms. Charlotte Fernandez as your wife and pass the rest of you life with her?" - he looked at Charl.

          - "Yes, I do" - he answerd.

         - "So, Ms. Charlotte Fernandez, do you accept Mr. Charl Maxway as your husband and spend the rest of your life with him?" - he asked her looking to her.

         - "Yes, I do" - she answerd.

         - "So, I on the name of Jesus, declare you to as husband and wife."

    The couple kissed, and Lisa was very happy, she was clapping and smiling. But all of her exeitment drop when she feel an arm around her waist and a voice near her ear saying:

         - "The next time you will be the ..., no! You will be My bride and I'll be your grum, I mean every single word that I had said."

     Lisa stoped in shock and turned around to see that it was Luca, she tried to push him away but had no success.

          - "How you even dare to touch me?" - was all she could say with the sudent shock, anger and shiness that she felt with the touch.

         - "I don't have to dare to do anything, the dares are if you didn't have right to some thing. But I have the right to me near you, hug you and clame for you because, I don't know if you have noticed this till now or not, but you are my mate, Li... . No, no, no! Me I correct: Angel Lisa ?!?" - the sarcasm in his voice was obvious.

  Lisa's face whent white like the white boads used in the school classes, she was literally blank as paper afer listen to the words that just had left from Lusa's mouth.

         - "Stop saying rubbish!" - she was still pale as is she has watched a ghost.

         - "Why did you get shocked? I mean, I'm sure that you know that we 'mythical creathions' have mates and we spend the rest of our lives togheter with it after we found them, and we have only one for the eternity, even after the death. So you shall have fell that you and me share the mate bond, don't you?" - he forrowed his eyebrows.

    Lisa took two minutes to absorve all the information, but still shocked, she only get out of the event place and whent to sit in the stairs in front of the area. She needed space to understand and think about all the things that have happend, she sit in the top of the stairs and hold her head in her hands for a long time.

     After some time.

         - "On the name of devils, I have been searching you for at least an hour. And here you are, out for catch a cold!" - Lisa didn't boather to look back or even move because she recognised the familiar voice of her best friend Charlotte.

        - "And for instanse, why were you searching me?" - the voice of Lisa showed the tireness of her's.

       - "What do you mean by 'why'? It's the special day of my life, thanks to you all, so I want to capture every second of int in pictures, and they are not completed without you. I came out to drag you in to complete my wedding album, so come in with me now !!!"

       - "But . . . " - she got cut off.

       - "No buts or any other excuses, got that !?! Now move your preety ass from there and come in."

      - "Only in one condition " - Lisa finally broke her silence.

      - "And what it is ?" - Chloe asked tapping one of her foot.

   Hi everyone,

So yes, I'm still alive. 

     As I told you before, I was bussy with school stuf, so I could not update for so long. But here I bring you another  chapter of my story.

    What to you think that will be the condition of Lisa to come back in the wedding event of Charlotte and Charl.

  I have a question for all of you: 

                 - Do you want to read the story from different points of views of the characters or not?

    Let me know it in the comments 🙃.

       Don't forget to vote and comment !!

·AKS_24 😋.