Trip to Human Realm?

Hi,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still Flashback:

I was in huge shock.

Did he just say what I heard , or was it just me that I've miss-heard?

"Sorry sir, I think that I've misheard or something, did you just say that you l-l-like ...." I never could complete my question, because: "No, you haven't misunderstood anything, it's right, I started crushing of you since the first second my eyes lyed on you" to say that I was unable to speak would be an under statement. I was on the stage that my mind couldn't have any thought. My mind was uttarly blank.

It took me all 5 minutes to understand and prosead everything that has just happened right now. I wasn't properly in my sense, so I blunt out: "But I did never see you like that, nor will I ever. Also, you are 10 years older then me" "Yes, I do except that we have an age-gap, but there is nothing wrong in it", "Maybe, but, WE AREN'T MATES!!!" I yelled, I was out of myself, I felt hurt, more than me, for him.

But I don't know why, I started to feel a flame of anger rising in me, the thing was that it wasn't my emotion, which can only mean that it is MY MATE'S EMOTION!!!!!

That shocked me, but also explained my several mood swings that I had been experiencing since I got my wings. This also made a huge flow of questions to brust out: Did he hear what sir Brown just said? Can he also feel my emotions? Who is he? Where is he from? Does he belong to this realm? If not, then which one? How old is he? Where he is in this moment? In this party or not?What does le look like? ...... Many more of these questions were blanking me, but there was no one to answer them.

But Mr. Brown's talk brought me back to reality. "But you don't have your mate either! So what's the big deal?", "How can you say things like this?" "Because I know that you don't have any mate!" his statement left me speechless and behind shock. "That's not true!!" I screemed."It's the truth. If not, then why haven't you found him, or he hasn't found you, hmm? Has he even given you any sign of him? No, right?!!" "Yes, he has given me his signs!!" With each argument, the fight was becoming even much more heated.

"Is that so? Then tell me which sign he has given to you, huh? Nothing, right? I knew it. " "I can feel his emotions in me!!" he got silent for a moment."Really? Then where is he, huh? Even if he is somewhere I'm darn sure that he is not in our realm, because if he were he would be here, or the elders would have found him, I'm sure he is not and Angel" he longed the word Angel on purpose.

He had a point, and I couldn't deny the fact. It was true that if he were in our Angels realm, I could have found him out the moment I shifted when my wings came out, but I couldn't. Sometimes, when some angel can not find their mate, the elders' wisdom does that, but they can't in my case.

I, again, felt a rage of anger growing in me. Was it mine? Maybe yes, maybe not. But that anger was not only mine. It was HIS too.

Why was HE angry, tho?

Right now, I needed to get out of here, especially from the eyes of this disgusting man. But to do that, I had to end this argument.

"Here or not, from this realm or another, it does not matter to me, the only fact that he is somewhere and waiting for my arrival at his life that is enough to me. That said, I'll take my leave for now" as I turned to leave I felt uneasy, so facing him again "And do never come near me nor even thinking to touch me again" I stated that on his face with a dead pan voice, eyes in eyes, to what I'm sure my eyes were showing my anger to flame, but I saw something that I never did. His face showed horror and terror in his eyes. He was scared of something, was that me?? I think I never will get to know it.

After that, I went straight home, to my room. Got changed and tried to sleep, but it seemed like God was not going to be going easy on me. At 4 am was when I was able to take a quick sleep till 8 am. I got up then, got freshed, and ran downstairs for breakfast. Mom and dad were sitting on the kitchen island, we greeted each other, and I also sitted.

"Sweety, what happened yesterday night? You came so earlier" mom asked."And was also flaming in anger? Did something happen?" dad added. "Did I? Really? I didn't notice it. Wait, we're you guys watching me or what?" They both looked at each other before speaking any further "Yes sweety, we were awake, and come out when you stormed in the house and nearly broke the poor door by shutting it so aggressively" said dad. "Yes love, what was the reason behind all that anger? Because we have never seen you so angry as the last night"

Firstly, I was shocked by their statement, but I also knew that they could not be lying to me. So after thinking for a good 5 minutes, I remembered how I got angry at that Mr. Brown. Now, the only thing that I was thinking was if I should tell them or not, at the end I told them.

"How dare that bastard to say anything like that?!!" my dad was very, very angry. He was ready to go and break his face, all his body, and especially to cut out his tongue, but I needed to stop him. "Daaaaaad! Please, don't!", "But why? That piece of shit needs a good beat up", "Relax you angry old man" said mom, to which I was shocked for a friction of a second and wanted to laugh hard but according to the situations in hand I just couldn't. "Dad, I don't want you to get your eyes or hands dirty but looking and touching that infected fungus" I said with a disgusted face. Now mom did laugh, and hard, next to her, was dad, with his jaw touching the floor.

"Dad, please close your mouth before you catch a bunch of flies" and he closed it. "Then what are you planning to do? If you want you can leave the project, we can ......" "No needs dad, I had taked this project in my hands and so, I'll complete it" "And then? What will you do next? And how will you face or avoid him? That piece of trash will be there too!"  Said mom. "I know that he will be there, but that shall not make me fare him all my life, I can't keep hiding myself and looked up in my room. I'm free like a bird, and what's my fault, huh?? Nothing! It was not my fault that he misunderstood my kindness with his lust" I blunt out "Right, right, very right" said dad. "And then?" Asked mom, "Then I'll go on an adventure to know myself better" "Where?" Mom asked.

"To the human realm!"

"Whaaaat!" They both shouted.

------------------------------------------------------------

Wow!!!

– 1,258 words in all this chapter (only chapter, chapter).

Hope you like it, and don't forget to vote & drop all your comments, ideas and what you think that will happen next.

–AKS_24 😋