Past life

Hi guys,

So, here I'm present with the 10th chapter of the story.

As I told you all, from this chapter I'm starting to explain the story from the point of views of the characters of it, hope you will enjoy it, lots of love and lets get started:

Lisa's POV:

After listening to all of his past life story, I rememberd mine:

Flashback:

I was 1 year old when my mother died from an illned that she got while fighting with some of the bad demons, and my dad died during the batel with the vampires when I was 5. From that time I was bringed up by my mother's little sister, my Lily Aunt. Aunt Lily was very nice to me and took care of me like her own kid, one year later she got married because I forced her, she didn't want tho she thaught she could not give me enoug attention but I asured her that nothing like this can happen.

Eventually, nothing like that happend, soon aunt Lily found out who is her mate and got marred with him and one year went smoothly, he exepted me and treated me well only till he didn't had his own child, that was when every thing changed. He started ignoring me and don't even care if I hurt myself playing or during trainings when I grown up, aunt Lily noticed that but she never treated me different from before, she loved me iqualy as before having her own baby, but she was pressured to leave me in an orphanage because of her husband.

I still remember how she was crying when she leafted me at the gates of the building where kids without parents used to live, even if that place was colorful and showed cheers by looking but the vibes that it was giving were clearly of sadness and lonliness.

Since the age of 8 I lived in there, as I am shy from the time I was born, so Mrs. Willson, one of the incharges of that place introduced me to the other childrens also she made me become comfortable and familiar with the place. As I am the world's shyest person so she helped me to get to know better all the people around as well as get stable and understand all the rules and regulations that they had.

Mr. and Mrs. Willson didn't have their own child, that was one of the reasons why they were working there, both of them used to live there. The couple were nice and kind to all the kids, but they had a special affection with me, and everyone noticed that, I also liked to spend my time with them, in place of play with other kind, that is the normal thing that all childrens of my age do, I was the one that used to help the Willsons couple.They liked that too, so they leted me come and give them a hand with the work, that's how the three of us stayed togheter.

After a month or two I understood many of the activities that have to be done in the orphanage and started to give them advices from the point of view of kids, also I was allowd to attend some of the meetings that were arrenged once a month. Generally, there were only one meeting a month, but if there was any emergency that was really urgent, then the second one was arrenged.

At first, the elders of the committe didn't let me come at the meetings but after Mr. & Mrs. Willsons talked with them that: "it will not be bad to have some who can speek and suggest from the point of view of the kids". They thought about it and after sometime they allowed me to come there, but I was not allowed to go to the confidencials meetings. Later, as some months passed all the commette members started to like me in the room also I win their trust, that caused me to get allowed to attend the confidencial meeting.

So, this was the story for now

Sorry if the chapter is soooooo long,I hope to update soon, but can not promis anything.

I wish you like it and don't forget to vote comment and share it.

See you soon, lots of love.

And tell me in the comments section if you are an BTS Army or not.

·AKS_24 😋