Love?

Sorry for not upload durring this time, I was busy.

But here I bring you the next chapter, let's go ahead:

             - "I will only come in if Luca won't be near me"- Lisa said.

             -"Ok, but did something happend between you two?"- without hiding her curiosity.

             -"I don't know, but today he is behaving very wierd. He is always around me, since I have entered in the here his eyes never are living my being, if some guy come's near me, look's at me or even gives me a complement, he just give's them death glears. He now hold me by my waist without asking me, and said that I am his and I belong to to him"- Lisa said it all in one breath, and Charlotte was amazed.

               -"I mean, this is crazy and annoying"- she continued -"I'm a person with my own emotions and I am free to do what ever I want to do, he doesn't have any right to tell me what to do or not!! I am a free bird. You know that this annoyes me out of hell, and when this happens, I'm able to ripp out his head!!!"- she said while flinching her hands.

         On that time, Charlotte started to blast into laughter, Lisa stud up angrily, but her eyes never left Chloe. Even tho, Charlotte was crying out of laughter and holding her stomach.

               -"Are you seriously laughing at my situation? Seriously?"

               -"Oooh, I did never though that this will happen to that brat!!"- she laught very hard standing up -"Lisa, tell me, did he really told and did that to you?"

               -"Why would I lie to you?"- she said with a confusing face.

               -"Seriously? I still don't belive that he said that, wait, I need to tell this to Chris, come on"- she suddenly got alarmed and start pulling her by her wrist heading towards the entrance of the event place, but Lisa stopped.

               -"What do you mean and what do you need to tell to Charl? And I told you that I won't will come because of that person"- she said fingering at the direction of the wedding place.

               -"I need to tell him the whole thing that have happend to you".

               -"Why?"

               -"Because I've win the bet!"- Chloe was very much happy, in change, Lisa was shock and confused.

               -"What kind of bet?"- she asked with trembling voice, because she know her very well, and know that she is able to do very dangerous things and bets.

               -"Well, I bet that Luca will fall for you, but he bet that he will not, and now, I won the bet. He has fallen for you, I'm so happy!!!"

               -"What the hell?? And WHY did you ever bet that? I think you need a psicologist, and the best of all. Did you lost your mind?"

                -"What do you mean by if I have lost my mind? I bet on him because I know that he will like you".

                -"I mean that why did you did a bet like this? I have only meet his tweis, one when he came today at my florist shop for your bouquet and the second, now in the wedding. We don't know each other or anything else, so how can anyone like me? That's unlogical."

                -"It's unlogical only for you, and someone told me that love has no time, anyone can fall in love with someone at any time and anywhere"- Chloe teased Lisa, because when Charlotte was confused with her filings towards Chris, Lisa told her the same thing/line.

                -"You better don't play that line and trick on me, because you know that it will not work"

                -"And may I know why not?"

                -"Because you know very well tha I'm not like other girls who will fall for anyone".

                -"Anyone, hmmm?"- she said tipping her index finger to her chin and narrowing her eyes to Lisa -"well, let me tell you that he is not anyone, he is my brother".

                -"Brother?? But you didn't tell me that you have any brother, you are mean!!"

                -"Well, he is not my brother, brother, but he is like my eldre brother".

                -"What do you mean?"

           Happy new year to all,

Hi everyone, hope you are fine and healthy and welcomming the year 2023.

        Here is the first chapter of this year, I hope that we willgrow more and I could entertain and make you enjoy with my books and chapters. 

         I would love if  you tell me what do you think of my story, what you will like to read next and about what will you like me to write in my next book.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

- AKS😋.