NSFW *2*

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry I've been dead for so long. I'm marking this book as completed because I don't think it's going to be updated for a while. 

Sorry about that. Anyways take this completely no context smut as an apology from me. 

This chapter is pure smut, again, it won't affect the story so if you're uncomfortable please skip and move onto the next chapter :) There is some fluff at the end.

"Did you forget I was half kitsune?" You ask, looking down at Cyno with big innocent eyes "should I remind you of what that entails?" 

"Y/N..." Cyno tries to say, but you quickly cut him off. 

"I can transform into certain forms, I can enhance certain senses, I can boost elemental power, but most importantly-" You answer, smirking at him as you raise your hips so you're hovering above his cock, leaving only the tip inside. 

"I can increase my stamina tenfold for 2 hours." you slam back down onto him as you finish your sentence, causing Cyno to let out a groan, hands flying to your hips to stop you from moving. 

"Nah ah, you don't get to do that." You sing, using your vision to bring you a rope, one you had prepared earlier and hid under the bed. You grab both of Cyno's hands and tie them to the bedpost, not too tight that it'd be painful, but tight enough that he couldn't struggle out of it. 

"What are you planning?" Cyno asks, trying to even out his breathing as he scramble onto the pieces of collectiveness he had left.

"Well since you keep telling me I should study more, I've decided to create a hypothesis." You grin, "and this is me testing to see if my assumptions are correct." 

"And what exactly is your hypothesis?" 

"I'll tell you after the experiment is completed~" and with that you begin riding Cyno once again. This time much more focused on his pleasure than your own. 

You can tell Cyno's composure is slipping away slowly, the bed post rattles as he tries to twists his hands out, his face was flushed as beads of sweat drip down from all over his body. "Slow down." He groans, looking at you desperately. 

You ignore his protest as you continue bouncing up and down on his cock. Lifting your hips and dropping down in a steady motion. Consequences be damned when the backlash of you using your abilities hit, you were having way too much fun to care.

"Y/N if you don't slow down im going to cum" Cyno warns, the knot in his stomach gets tighter and tighter by the minute. 

"Y/N- Y/N if you don't- agh." His cries completely ignored as you maintain your pace. You can tell he's getting close by the look in his eyes, the way his hands are in a tight fist and the way he's biting his lips to suppress the moans. 

You slam down particularly hard on Cyno, hearing him let out a yelp in surprise as he groans.  The coil in his stomach finally snaps and you feel his cum shooting into you, some dripping down to the base of his cock. 

Panting as he comes down from his high, trying to catch his breath after cumming twice in a roll. However, his break was short lived as you begin going up and down on him once again, keeping the same previous pace. 

"Wait-" Cyno gasps, realizing you weren't going to stop anytime soon. "I can't do that again, Y/N stop-" 

You only hum at his response, staring at his crimson eyes as you let out a mischievous smile. Speeding up ever so slightly as you hear his voice go up an octave. 

His eyes are watery and his mind is foggy. Cyno can't focus on anything else other than the feeling of you on his cock. The steady motion not helping as he feels the same sensation again. But it was too soon, way too soon.