-3- 靈魂伴侶?

(;̦̦̦̦̦̦̦̦ↂ⃝⃓⃙⃚⃘дↂ⃝⃓⃙⃚⃘;̦̦̦̦̦̦̦̦)
"Todoroki" POV, Thursday, 18:09

"So...Bakugo, why are the two people next to you look beaten up?" Principle Nezu asked, sighing.

"Well first of all, this extra sex toy came at me. She called me a whore and made a problem with me." Bakugo said, crossing his arms.

"Oh, please, you dress the same. Plus, you ruined my face! How will my girlfriend react!?" The girl yelled. My eyes widened as she spoke, she has a girlfriend? Wow.

"Your a lesbian!?" Bakugo yelled, clearly he was shocked too.

"And I suppose you aren't gay? Isn't that your boyfriend right there? I was surprised he could hold someone like you, back." She said with sass in her voice.

"HE'S NOT-"

"Shush. Bakugo, please continue what you were saying." Nezu interrupted, shutting down what just happened which I was really glad for.

Bakugo sighed before speaking, "Second of all, this pervert here was holding me back."

"Pervert? Todoroki what did you do?" Nezu questioned and I froze. I didn't get to say anything because Bakugo got to it first.

"He grabbed onto my thighs and chest!" Bakugo then turned to me and had sparks coming out of his hand. "FUCKING PERV-" Before Bakugo got to do something wrapped around him. I turned to look at the door, Aizawa standing there.

"Thank you, Sensei." I thanked him, bowing slightly.

"Sure, but, if I may ask," He started, "Why did you touch him?"

"I would also, like to know." Nezu chimed in. I almost forgot he was there.

"Duh, don't you guys see it? They're lovers. Fucking dumbasses of a teacher." The girl answered.

"Gyeo-Wool. Please, refrain from using such language. Todoroki explain." Ah, so her name was Gyeo-Wool. Wonder if she's not Japanese, she has a Korean name.

"We aren't lovers and I didn't mean to touch his..." I trailed off, not knowing which word to use. "...chest and thighs.." I coughed out.

"Mm. Since there isn't really much meaning to this anymore, you'll all get detention. Bakugo, you must know why. You too, Gyeo-Wool. Todoroki, you're going for touching inappropriately. You should know better." The principle pauses before speaking again. "You guys are dismissed. Bakugo, don't start anymore problems or you're getting exposed. You only 3 chances and you used up your first one." Nezu made a face at Bakugo and he did one back, sticking his tongue out.

Childish but cute.

"Alright head to your dorms now." And with that, we all left room. On our way out, Gyeo-Wool was met with a hug from her girlfriend I think. She was way more shorter than her and she was chubby too. She had more of a kawaii style. Her hair was pitch black and was up to her shoulders.

Bakugo and I went to the dorms. When we got there I led him to my room. I unlocked the door and let him inside first. I sat on the bed once I closed the door. I watched him as he looked around the room. He was touching my stuff, eyeing some things, opening drawers and some other stuff. He looked like a cat, cautiously looking around. Then he sat on the bed, laying down, his lower legs hanging off the bed.

It was silent before I decided to ask, "Do you have a soulmate?" I wasn't looking at him, my back was facing him but I could feel his eyes.

"Uh...yeah. I do. This is my last one." Bakugo answered.

His last one? "What happened to the other two?..If you don't mind me asking."

"Sigh...My first one, he committed because somehow, I didn't make him happy enough. My second one...he got killed. That's when I became a villain. I don't believe in love anymore but I guess I have another one still out there."

"I'm only on my first one, I only got it when it was 3 years back. Can I see your tattoo or peircing?" I asked him, hoping to get a yes, for...some reason.

"Sure..." He says and I expected him to take off a part of his clothing but instead he sticks his tongue out. It revealed a tongue peircing, the snake eyes one. It was black and was shining in the light.

I have a tattoo that looked just like that. Cool. Wait. "I have a tattoo just like that!" I yelled for the first time in a long time. I took off my shirt to show him my back. It was a snake with the same exact piercing on his tongue. When I turned around to face him, for the first time, I felt like I had a connection with someone. I smiled a little and his was confused but then he was surprised, growing red by the second.

"Fuck. Is a hero actually MY soulmate? This can't be true..." Bakugo said, covering his face.

I walked over to him and grabbed his face, cupping it gently. "It's true. I finally found my soulmate." I looked at his lips and I went in for a kiss but I got blocked almost instantly.

"This is going way too fast! Slow down. I'm not even sure if you're the right one for me." Bakugo back up which left me speechless.

I was disappointed but I respected his wishes. "Fine. How about three days?" I asked which made him tilt his head, gosh was he so freaking cute. I'm not even sure if he's a villian at this point. "Three days to prove myself that I'm the one for you. I promise that I won't cheat, kill myself, or anything like that. I won't treat my first soulmate like that ever." I paused. "Even if your a villain."

That made his eyes light up like a bulb but he quickly shut it down and put on his usual scowl. He crossed his arms and legs then he muttered something that made my heart almost jump out of my chest.

"Three days..."

(≧人≦●)