-8- 第二天 Pt.3

(੭ु˶˭̵̴⃙⃚⃘᷄ᗢ˭̴̵⃙⃚⃘᷅˶)੭ु⁾⁾~
"Bakugou's" POV, Saturday, 15:00

I sit on one side of the plaid red blanket and Icy Hot sits on the other end. I'm stuffing my face with food because it's so good! I cook for myself most of the time but I never been able to eat real, expensive food. I knew he was rich but this rich? Amazing. He even made it look nice on an old picnic blanket!

"How'd you even afford this type of food?" I asked, not even bothering to make eye contact because I was enjoying the last bite of this meal.

"I took my dads wallet. Stole a couple thousands." Icy hot answered in a monotone voice, like it was normal. But I didn't think it was normal. Sure, I'm a villain. A villain who kills and steals people cash but never from my parents! I hate my parents but i would never take their money...because they're broke but that's not the point.

"A couple thousands!? Why would you steal money!?"

"To buy you stuff. I wasn't just going to give you a picnic and go back home. That would be boring, now would it?" He asked, with a smirk.

I frozed and my hands fell to sides, touching the picnic blanket. My ears go red, and so does my cheeks. All I get out of my mouth was a, "Yeah..." I blink my eyes and realized that I was acting a like dumb virgin. "Uh...I mean, yeah. That would be boring, now let's go shop!" I half-yelled, trying to ignore what just happened, embarrassed.

"Yeah, okay. Come on, go get yourself fixed up and i'll throw all the stuff away." Icy hot says as he gets up from the ground and starts packing things up.

I nod my head and go straight for the mens bathroom. Once I enter, there was all eyes on me. Some were disturbed, disgusted, horny, and confused. I was confused too but then I realized what I wearing and then knew why. I chuckled slightly, but then I was glad nobody recognized me as the super well known villain. I ignored all the stares and go a far away urinal, away from everybody else. I start doing my business and then when i'm done I go to one of the sinks. I wash my hands and fix some of my make up.

"What's a pretty man like you doing here? Are you really a boy? You look like a girl with your tits and your ass." A random fatass says to me as I give the side eye.

"Fuck off." I say but he won't back down. I wonder if I should call Icy hot and make a scene, call the police, or do both. I choose both.

"Come on, we might be soulmates. I always thought my soulmate would be a girl but I guess you would be fine." He says and tries to go for my ass but punch him right in the face. I quickly turn to the sink and make my make up smear, looking like I was crying.

I turn to him with a smirk. "Have fun rotting in jail you fucking sick bastard." I run out of the bathroom and start calling Icy hots name.

"Todoroki! Help me! Todoroki~!" I yell out for him, wiping my face, as if I was crying. I run up to him and hug onto him for dear life. I dug my head into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and wondered what happened.

"What? What happened?" He frantically ask me.

I point to the bathroom and right on que, the man walked out and started coming towards us. "He tried to rape me!" I yelled, really loud, which caught a lot peoples attention.

"I didn't do nothing! He's lying!" The man tried to defend him and tried to speak more but an old lady and a man interrupted him.

"He!? Can't you see she's a girl! Such a rude man!" The old lady yelled.

Oh. They think i'm a girl? What a great add on to my plan. Putting on my girl voice, I speak, "He dragged me into the mens bathroom!"

Icy hot didn't look happy, he looked furious. He grabbed the man by the collar and pulled him close. I almost got jealous because of how close he was to him. "Touch 'her' again, and i'll end your fucking useless life."

"But- but- He's a boy! He was in the mens bathroom and he punched me!" He yelled back.

"But i'm just a sweet little thing! I don't even the strength to do that! Oh, please, my love, end him!" I managed to get a few tears out and the old lady came up to comfort me. It's crazy how people treat each other with so much respect when they aren't villains or soulmates. It makes me wonder what would happen if people found I was the villain who took someone out of their life, forever.

Just when Icy hot was about to do something, a police officer came and took care of everything. He took the man away in handcuffs, Icy hot didn't get to do anything to him sadly but he looked mad still. I wasn't though, I was getting a thrill out of the way the people looked at the disgusting man walking back to the police car. I want people to look at me that, disgusted, and disappointed that I was the villain. I'm not sure if I want people to treat me with care and guide me to the eyes of Lord. Or, if I wanted them mad that I killed their only person that was going to go and live a life but I ended it too quick.

I was soon snapped out of my thoughts by Todo- Icy hot. I notice that everybody went back to what they were doing and Icy hot pulled me into a hug. "Did he actually hurt you?" He asked me, with a stern voice. It sent a shiver down my back.

I was hesitant to answer him. "I mean...he tried to slap my ass..."

He squeezed me harder. "And?"

"I punched him."

٩꒰'·⌢•`꒱۶⁼³₌₃