-12- 最后一天 Pt. 3

"Bakugou's" POV, Saturday, 17:20

I look at him, confused. "What?" I ask him. I turn my confused face into a "I get it" face. He was just going to say, "I don't like it, I love it!" I thought. I stayed silent and he didn't say again. "Are you serious? You're not joking?"

Todoroki looks at me, dead in the eye, "I'm not."

"What, why?" I ask but in a demanding voice. "I was thinking we could match with what I could find in my clothes."

"It's...too revealing. I feel like you wear revealing clothes on purpose."

"It's not even that revealing, it's just my stomach and legs that's showing."

"I don't want guys hitting on you because of the clothes you wear."

"They won't."

"How do you know that? What if some guy gropes you and touches you in places you don't like?"

"They shouldn't be doing that to me. They should already know not to do those type of stuff."

"But then they'll blame you because of the clothing you wear."

"It's just my stomach...what's the big deal."

Todoroki sighs and just walks up to me. He gently grabs my chin and lifts my head up to look at him. He looks down at me and his words are gentle, "I don't want guys touching you and end up you being blamed for it. Or I don't want to be blamed for it." He spoke soft to me and his words sounded true but when I looked for that in his eyes, I saw nothing. It was dead, and I held my breath.

I heisted to speak, "Fine. I'll change for you." I didn't want this to keep going on because of clothes. I don't know why, but when I picked out my new clothes, I didn't feel right. He was...kind of off. I shrugged it off and took my new pairs of clothes. I went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I put the clothes on the counter and took off my accessories in my hair. I was kind of...angry? Sad? Shameful? I don't know. I never felt this way before...did I go soft? I usually argue with people until I won but, I let him him win. Am I going soft for him? I take a makeup wipe and wipe down my face. I thought he was going to like it. Was it my fault that he felt like this? It wouldn't be.

I take my clothes off and put on new ones. These should be fine right? He's going to like it? It's not revealing, is it? Not short, just a crop top, pants, and a coat to keep me warm. This might match better. I'm sure, he'll like this on better. I nod my head at myself in the mirror and start to put on new makeup that'll match my clothes.

It's a simple dark makeup style. I clean my space up once I'm done and walk out. "Is this, better for you?" I ask him, though I don't know why I need to ask him still. This is stupid, and dumb.

Todoroki looks at me and just says, "It's good."

Good? GOOD? I'm getting fucking pissed at this point. I make my hands into a fist but I take a deep breath and let it go. I grab my new bag and head out without saying anything. This is weird. I don't like it.

I make my way into the main room and see Alien and the rest of the extras. "Bakugou! You look so cute!!" She says and I was going to say the same thing until I saw Jirou's outfit. It was almost the same as mine, it looks good on her but that's not i'm going on about, I want to see what Todoroki thinks.

I see Todoroki coming out and stand next to me. "O-M-G! Jirou, I love your outfit! Don't you think Todoroki?" I ask him, which Jirou does a twirl, feeling good about herself.

Todoroki looks at her, up and down, before saying something, "It's cute, I like the skirt and shirt. Definitely a 10/10."

"Right!? Mina, your girlfriend is so cute!" I say to her.

"Awh, she is, isn't she?" Mina says and give her girlfriend and kiss.

I smile at them, they're so cute. Though, i'm fucking mad. Why wouldn't he say something to Jirou about her clothes? Is it because she's flat? Is it because there's so many people here? I calm myself down and turn to Icy Hot, to give him a kiss. I grab onto his hand and give him a kiss...But, it felt useless. There was no feelings from him in that kiss.

I shrugged it off, because, maybe he had something else on his mind. "Let's go head out, be quiet. If anybody makes a noise, they're out."

They all nod and we start to head out. It was a short walk outside but we kept having to stop because of stupid Pikachu. He had to sneeze which we all knew wouldn't work out well so Sou Sauce had to shut him up.

When we get to our spot, a limousine is waiting for us and everybody is shocked and excited. They all hop in, I'm the last one and head over to Icy Hot but he stops me.

"Sorry, Babe. I'm sitting here with the boys, you can sit with the girls." He says in an apologetic voice but I feel he doesn't mean it.

I stay quiet and nod my head. I head over to the girls and sit down with them. They're all giggling and laughing. I must've had a sad face on because Mina cheered me up with some of the snacks in the car. "Thanks, Mina."

She gasped at me and acts dramatic, "What?? No name calling? I'm shocked!"

I laugh and do a little playful nudge. "Oh, shut up!"