-4- 第一天

₍˄·͈༝·͈˄*₎◞ ̑̑ᗦ↞◃
"Bakugo" POV, Thursday, 20:54

"Three days..."

"Wait, really!?" Ice cube yelled at me. He almost acted like a dog, fucking bitch.

I winced my eyes at him before laying down on his bed. God I was so fucking tired and his screaming is just making it worse. "I'll be sure to make..." His voiced trailed off or was it just me? I'm not sure but I didn't care. I was already falling asleep so what was the point?

ฅ⁽͑ ˚̀ ˙̭ ˚́ ⁾̉ฅ
"Bakugo" POV, Friday, 7:10

The sunshine that went through the window woke me up. I scrunched my eyes and tried to sit up but the weight of someone holding onto me was stopping it. I looked over to see the ice cube holding onto me. My face immediately went red and I blew an explosion in his face.

Not to my surprise, he woke up immediately. He shot up and looked around frantically, when he saw nothing he turned to me. "Oh, it was just you. Did you sleep well?" He spoke in a monotone voice and acted like nothing was wrong.

"Did I sleep well!? Why were you holding onto me!?" I asked/yelled at him.

"I didn't want you leaving but also, your heels kept poking me."

"My heels?" I took the cover off and I saw that I was still in my dress and heels. "Fuck!" I immediately took them off and threw them to the side. My feet was sore and it felt so free once I took them off. Though, one problem, actually two problems, both of my feet have bad blisters and I can't even walk because of that. I groaned and fell back down to the bed. I was thinking of what to do when I felt a pair of hands touch my feet, it was cold so it made me shiver for a second.

"Does this feel better?" A familiar voice asked me. I looked up to see the ice cube massaging my feet, I went red in a flat second and scooted away from him.

It did feel good but now isn't the time! "What the fuck do you think your doing!?" I yelled, before he can even answer I yelled at him. "Whatever! Just get some of your clothes! Aren't we going to be late for school?"

"Surprised a villain like you is worried about being late to a hero school." Ice cube laughed.

"Shut it Ice cube and hurry up and give me your clothes!"

"Okay, okay...I have an extra uniform so I guess you can use that one." Ice cube went through his clothes and pulled out two pairs of the uniform, they look like shit. No way am I wearing that.

"Ew. If you think I'm wearing that, you're wrong." I spat.

"Then what are you wearing?"

"..."

"Exactly. Get over here."

"Make me, fucking monotone addict."

This bitch just smirked at me.

s(・`ヘ'・;)

"I can't believe it. You're fucking pervert, you know that?" I knocked on his head hard before saying something again. "We're late to class so you better pick it up!"

"I know, I know! I'm going..." Ice cube started speed walking and soon full on running. I had to basically hug him because I'm on his back. I bet he was planning that the whole time. It's not a bad plan plus, I'm starting to used to this monotone bitch already.

When we got to the classroom, it went silent in there. We stayed silent too and went to our seats. As expected, all eyes were on us. Who wouldn't be staring? A villain and hero together? That's crazy.

Todoroki put me down in a seat next to his. When he sat down, he put my feet onto his lap and began massaging it. I didn't want to stop him or say anything because it felt fucking good.

It was stares and silence before everything went the total opposite. Some people ran up to us, like this person with brown haired girl with a really round face. "Um...Todoroki, why are you massaging his feet? You aren't getting bullied are you?

"Oh, he wore his heels all night so now his feet hurt. And, no, I'm not getting bullied." Ice cube answered.

"Oh! Really!? That must hurt a lot, I hope you get better!" Round face said to me as she walked away back to a table with people that looked liked bunch a nerds. At least she was nice, she must know how it feels.

"But why are you massaging his feet still? Isn't he villain?" A yellow haired boy asked. He looked dumb, like a rip off Pikachu.

"What are you guys, lovers?" A blacked hair boy shot in. His eyes were really big, like a bug.

"Mmmm...yeah. Basically, we're soulmates." Ice cube answered.

"Yeah." Wait- "WHAT!?" I yelled in a blushing madness. I took my feet out of his grip and kicked it in his face. He fell over on his flat ass. I turned to the two extras and they looked shocked, not really surprising. "He's lying! I don't have a soulmate!" They didn't look convinced at all.

"You guys are soulmates?" Pikachu asked but he wasn't going to believe me if I said no.

"A villain and hero soulmates?" Soy sauce scoffed.

"You extras better shut the fuck up before I make you. I don't want people to find out." I paused before muttering something quiet. "...yet."

Luckily they didn't hear it but they put their hands in the air playfully. "Okay Mr. Villain!~" They sang, I just grunted which made back off from there. I turned to the side to see Ice cube on the ground still. "Oi, get off your ass and sit in the chair."

"I can't...not without your help..." Ice cube groaned.

"Great acting, ha ha. Get off the dirty ass floor now."

Ice cube sighed but then he got up, sitting in his chair. I sat in mine, putting my feet on the table and tipped my chair back. But once I did this, a guy with blue hair came up to me in a chopping hand motion.

"Take your feet off the table! This is a classroom, learn respect!" He yelled at me

"Somebody shove a stick up your ass? Get the fuck out of my sight, four eyes." I laughed, grinning which went away when a smack hit the back of my head. "Ow! What the fuck!?"

"Don't be rude, and take your feet off the table. Be respectful." Icy hot looked at me, dead serious.

I "hmphed" at him. I crossed my arms and took my feet off the table. Stupid bitch, I wanna blast his fucking ugly perfect face. "Three days" my ass. You just lost 5 points. God I'm so angry.

ヾ(*`ェ'*)ノ