-10- 最后一天

(。_°☆\(- – )
"Todoroki's" POV, Sunday, 8:02

I'm only half awake when I move my hand around, searching for a certain someone to grab a hold on. When I don't feel anything, I open my eyes to see nobody next to me. I yawn and look around the room, nobody. I get up and look into the bathroom, nobody.

Where could he be? That's when I heard noises and laughter coming from the main room. Why is everybody up, usually nobody isn't really there. I start walking to see what's going on, forgetting the state i'm in. I have my sweatpants on, white shirt, and messy bed hair.

When I get there, I find everybody at the table, eating breakfast that looks great. Denki spotted me and immediately smiled. He yelled at me, "Todoroki, your boyfriend knows how to cook!"

I look at him confused, "Boyfriend?"

I suddenly feel arms wrap around me from the back. I turn around to see Bakugou, smiling at me. "We're soulmates, aren't we? I accept you to be officially my boyfriend." He then kissed me.

I was so surprised and happy that I kissed him back and gave him a hug. I let go of the kiss and turned around to the other people who were watching. "How...when- when did this happen?" I asked, stuttering a little.

Uraraka answers and says, "Bakugou called everyone to the table, not a lot of people looked happy to see him, including me but when he gave us food, we all listened. He told us that you guys were soulmates and he was willing to change himself to become a hero instead of a villain so that we couldn't have any problems. We were okay with him being a villain but he wanted to, we're all happy for you guys!"

"And I rented out a private room in a club and a limousine for tonight! We're all going to get drunk!" Bakugou chimed in.

Iida almost immediately spoke up, "Wait, aren't we all underage?!"

"It's fine, I got someone I know to hook us up and it doesn't hurt to rebel a bit." Bakugou said, grinning. "Oh, and, I don't know if you guys have curfew or some shit so we're sneaking out!"

"Alright! It's gonna be a first time for all of us!" Mina yelled, shooting her hands up.

"It's actually not my first time..." Midoriya said which caught all of our attentions.

"What!?" We all yelled, even Bakugou.

"So...you aren't a virgin?" Bakugou asked.

"What!?.. No...I-...yes..." Midoriya answered, covering his face.

"Who'd you lose it too?" Sero asked.

"Me!" Uraraka said, proudly.

Everybody giggled and started teasing but Bakugou leaned onto the table and looked at the two of them. "So...You two...don't like Icy Hot?" He asked which surprised me and the two.

Midoriya raised his hand in the air, "No! No! Why would you think that in the first place?"

"Well, you guys just looked jealous. Especially four eyes." Bakugou pointed at Iida.

"Hey! I have a name!" Iida shouted but got ignored.

"We just wanted to protect Todoroki. We didn't really trust you yet, but now, we trust you." Uraraka explained.

Bakugou nodded his head, getting it now. "So, what's up with you?" He said, pointing at Iida.

"Same reason as both of them." Iida spoke but was obviously mad at the tone that Bakugou used. "You should watch your tone, it wasn't very respectful."

Bakugou noticed the obvious anger and laughed, "I bet you're going to the one most messed up tonight. Alright, what time is it?"

Uraraka looked at her watch and answered, "It almost been 2 hours already...it's 10:16."

I didn't even know it has been 2 hours, maybe it's because I'm around the people I love, that it makes time fly so fast. Bakugou grunted and we all turned to him, waiting for him to speak.

"Okay! Listen up everybody! We're leaving at 7pm and we all have to be ready to sneak out and get drunk!" He yells and grabs my hand. "Let's go back to the dorm, yeah?"

I managed to answer him with a, "Um, yeah." And with that, he leads me up to the dorm with the rest of the other people laughing and giggling.

♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆
"Narrator" POV, Sunday, 10:23

As Bakugou held onto Todoroki hand, they ran to the dorm. When they got there, they closed the door and Bakugou went up to the window. "Come on, let's get to the roof. We can climb from here." Bakugou said as he opened the window and tried to get out but before he put right leg out, Todoroki stopped him.

"Wait, I don't think it's safe." Todoroki said, holding onto Bakugou's waist.

Bakugou just giggled and turned to face him, so his back was out the window. "Awww...are you worried that I might get hurt?" He asked with a whine. Todoroki was going to admit and Bakugou knew that but he didn't want to hear it, so he cut him off with a little kiss. "I'm sure we'll be fine. Let's just go, we can explore, have fun, and look at the nice view." He said and took Todoroki's hand off him. He then grabbed onto a pipe next to him and pulled himself out the window. He started climbing with Todoroki yelling for him.

"It's not safe! I'm worried that you might get hurt! What if you get hurt!?"

"Then you have to follow me so my prince won't allow me to get hurt. I'm princess running away so you have to catch me!"

Todoroki sighed and pulled himself out the window. He started climbing too, right behind Bakugou. It wasn't long before they got onto the top of the roof. It was flat on the top, perfect to sift down and relax. Todoroki pulled himself up and saw Bakugou looking into the open view. The view was beautiful, it showed the rest of the U.A. and the gorgeous nature around it.

Bakugou turned around and walked up to Todoroki. When he got close enough to the taller male, he kissed him.