-7- 第二天 Pt. 2

✧(˚ੌɄ̮˚ੌ◍)
"Bakugou's" POV, Saturday, 10:04 (3 1/2 hrs left)

I walk out of the bathroom with my towel hanging around my waist. I hear the Alien going through her closet because she's practically starting a war in there. I ignore her and go sit down at her vanity which is filled with messy make up all over the place. I look disgusted at it, what a mess. I roll my eyes and start to move some of the stuff out of the way, looking for the skincare, if she even uses any on her pink face.

I grab hair pins and push my hair back out of my face. I find some of her skincare and start putting it on gently but quick so we can hurry this up.

When I'm done, I turn around to find Alien girl coming out of the closet with a pair of white clothes in her hand. It was a white and beige dress (long sleeve) put together, white stockings with white strings and ribbon, and then a white purse. "What's the purse for?" I ask.

"What do you mean? It's for your make up, just in case you cry, fall, ruin, or...do the deed..." She smirks. She pauses which gives me time to speak but she cuts me off, quick, "Wait, who're you going out with? From what I've seen the class look at you, nobody is having fun. Except...Todoroki! Is it Todoroki!?"

I blush and turn my head away.

"O-M-G! It is! Why him?"

"It's because we're soulmates...we found out a few days ago and since i'm his first soulmate, he wants to already go at it but I told him only three days since he's my last soulmate. I need to make sure he's a good person, a person who will keep their promise. And from what I'm seeing, he's making me feel something new, not like my other soulmates. I want to protect him and be with him. From what I'm feeling, I'm already planning the third day so he doesn't have to."

"And what does that mean?"

"I'm going to say yes to him and then we'll go get drinks. We'll get drunk, probably start a few things, and most probably have sex in a love hotel."

"You already done it, huh?"

"Many times! I'm not dying a virgin! Anyways, let's get the clothes on already!"

"Alright! Ever tried on 10 inch platform shoes?"

I look at her weird, "No. I don't think I even want to try those on."

She rolls her eyes at me and groans, "What? It's fun! You'll break few ankles but that won't hurt anybody!"

"It won't hurt anybody but the next time you'll see me, i'll be in the hospital!"

"But-"

"Nope! Give me the damn clothes already. We only have two hours left because of our yapping. Plus, my towel is fall off and I really need clothes."

"Okay!~ Let's get this on your fucking cute body!" She yelled as she came towards me, shaking the clothes. Oh, fucking great.

{ @θ ㅈ θ@ }
"Narrators" POV, Saturday, 13:34 (1 hr left)

"So, did you kiss him yet?" Mina ask while

"Why-" Bakugou says but Mina immediately intterrupt him.

"Don't speak! It might mess up your make up." She speaks sternly and with serious painted all over her face.

Bakugou gets angry quick and pushes his head away from her hands. "You just asked me a question! How am i going to answer if I can't speak!?" He yells.

"It's called trying to start a conversation by you not answering, duh."

"You know what?"

"What?"

"Just don't ask me anything! Just do my make up!"