-14- 吻痕

(σ`・∀・')σ
"Bakugou's" POV, Saturday, 23:56

"Go on." I say, waiting for his lame ass excuse.

"I didn't say anything because you have a different body type." Todoroki answers.

"I fucking knew it. It's because she's flat, isn't it? What a fucking surprise!"

"I didn't say that-"

"But you wanted to say it! Right? Did I guess correctly?"

"..."

"O-M-G! I got it right! You're a dick! You know that right? Here I am, wasting my fucking breath on a useless," I walk up to him and tap my finger on his chest on each word I say, "dick, fucking, shitty, ass, motherfucking extra!"

"I don't want to be blamed for letting you get hurt. You always get attacked by men or women because of the clothes you wear. I don't want to keep protecting you all the damn time. It's embarrassing." He says to me.

"The clothes I wear? THE CLOTHES I WEAR?! I wear it for YOU. I want to be impress YOU. I would protect you. I would save you. I would put my life on the line for you because you're my last soulmate. I don't want to lose you." I say as my voice starts to turn into a whine because I want to cry so bad. I pause and hold my breath, no longer will I cry in front him. I continue, my voice coming off strong, "But for you to say you don't want to protect me because it's embarrassing, is a fucking pathetic. As your soulmate, I should tell you, don't ever fucking me treat me like this again, or else I'll kill you and i'll put it on live for everybody to see."

I sigh and turn to leave because I don't want to be around him. No more will I stand for his bullshit. But, before I can even open the door he pulls my arm and pulls me close to him. I can't help but blush because I still love him even though my mind tells me no.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" I ask him, not pulling away.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said all of that." He says, but his eyes tell me something else. "Babe-"

"Like I fucking believe your shitty words." I say, cutting him off.

"I'll show you that I'm sorry." He says and kisses me. I don't like this. This doesn't feel real. I don't want this to be real. He tries to push his tongue in my mouth but I don't let him. But he forces his way in and before this could get out of hand I bite his tounge and pull away from his grip.

"What is your problem!? You don't show your love to me by forcing me to do stuff I don't want to do."

"Well, it's my way. I like kissing you. Now let me do it."

I back up a little when he comes closer. "No! Stop!" I say, I want to use my quirk but I don't want to hurt him because he's still my soulmate. Todoroki pushes me to the wall hard enough the it shakes the shelf above my head. A small glass vase comes falling down and hits my head, hard. I scream and look over to Todoroki but he just stands there. I thought he would protect me. Liar. I want to say something but I come tumbling down, like a rag doll. I wish I fell into Todoroki's arms but I fell onto the hard floor. My eyes roll back and it goes blank.

ค{•̴͈ ˳̇ •̴͈}ค✧
"Bakugou's" POV, Sunday, 6:40

I wake up slowly. I sit up from my position and look around. I'm in Todoroki's room still, I have a change of clothes on, my legs and ass hurt like hell, I have hickeys all over me, and I can only remember a few things from last night.

Todoroki and I argued but I forgot about what and I guess we made up and left the night off with sex?

I rub my eyes and I see Icy Hot come into the room. He has his shirt off and hickeys all over his body. When he saw me, he turned into a panic but he quickly put on a smile.

He walks over to me and gives me a hug, "Goodmorning, Babe!"

I laugh and hug him back. "Did I give you all those hickeys?" I say as I look at him.

"...Yeah..." He says, sounding like he's telling the truth but his eyes...it tells me the opposite.

I shrug it off, thinking that I just woke up and I'm just thinking random things. "How was last night? I don't remember most of it but I'm glad we solved our argument with sex. But I'm also sad that I couldn't remember the feeling you gave me." I say, with a pout.

"We can do it later again, but not today."

"Okay...fine. Can you go make me food while I get dressed?"

"Of course." Icy Hot says and leaves the room.

Once he leaves the room, I go and look for clothes to wear. Once I grab the clothes I need, I go into the bathroom and take off my clothes. I have a lot of hickeys around my chest, shoulders, and neck. Some were on my thigh and stomach but not that much.

I stop staring at myself before I get mad at myself for not remembering what happened last night. I put on my clothes (Picture 1) and brush my hair. I then start to brush my teeth, wash my face, and do some skincare. I don't plan to go anywhere but I'm not sure about the rest of the class.

Once I'm done with all the stuff, I put on some black socks and leave the room to meet my beautiful boyfriend.

I walk to my boyfriend who's standing in the kitchen making food. I hug him from the back and I tell him, since nobody's here around us, "My beautiful boyfriend, I'm here! Or my handsome boyfriend, if you prefer that. I always look at you at I always ask myself, 'How can one be so handsome and beautiful, at the same time?' I never got to answer that one, do you have the answer?" I ask him.

‾͟͟͞(((ꎤˋ⁻̫ˊ)-̳͟͞͞o