-16- 什麼鬼!?

༼つ ் ▽ ் ༽つ
"Narrators" POV, Sunday, 11:43

In the baking aisle, Bakugou was filling the cart up with things he could bake with. He was obviously having fun, his eyes shined with excitement. He loves baking more than cooking, he loves to bake food for people and giving it to them for them to rate. He loved the feedback because it's always positive, never negative, and he loved that. He loves compliments.

As he continued to squeal at all the baking materials, the others stared at him, then at each other. They didn't know what to do, they didn't want to bother him or get him mad because they're in his way.

Kirishima was the first one to speak up, "What do we do?" He asked to everybody, but he looked to Iida mostly, hoping his smart ass could think of something.

Iida looked at everybody, who was looking at him, waiting for him to think of something because they couldn't. "I..." He started but trailed his voice off. He sighed and spoke again, continuing what he was going to say, "I...I got nothing. He looks like he's having fun, I can't stop him."

Denki joined in after Iida, "Me too, man. I mean, when had he ever had fun before in his villain life? Villains just kill people, that's it. Not fun at all." He sighed.

Kirishima looked at Denki, "Hey, that's not true. Villians can have fun too."

Just then, Bakugou turned around, holding a cute spoon that had the cutest design ever. It was black and orange, and it was little explosions all over it, it was wooden spoon. This definitely matched him. "Guys!! Look at this! Isn't this so cute!?" He fanned himself with his hand, acting like he was going to cry. "I never had this much fun! Killing people is all I do, and it's so boring. You guys are the best!" He squealed.

Iida looked at Kirishima, then at Bakugou, then back at him. "See what we mean?"

Kirishima sighed, "Great, now we really can't stop him."

This made Midoriya sigh too. They stayed silent before he spoke up, "Why don't the person who made some kind of connection with him, go stop him." He said, looking around to everyone.

It stayed silent. Nobody wanted to stop him. Not after what he just said. Denki was the first one to speak, "Why not, Jirou?"

Everybody turned to look at her. She hasn't talked this whole time since they got here.Denki agreed, and so did Iida.

"I think you should go, Jirou. You're the only one who could hold an actual nice conversation in the car ride." Denki said.

Jirou looked at them, "You guys heard our conversation?" She asked, blushing.

"Yes, we did. But that's not the point. Go stop him!" Denki rushed.

"Wa- Wait! I can't do that...I don't want him to be sad..." Jirou said, backing up from Bakugou, who was having fun still.

Midoriya urged her, "Please, Jirou-san! We can't stop him because he'll get mad. He won't get mad at you. Plus, if he continues, we might go over our budget." Midoriya pleaded, hoping she would say yes.

Jirou sighed before speaking, and looking everybody. "...I...I guess...fine..." She said, accepting it. "But if I get in trouble, I'm killing you all." She threatened.

The boys looked at each other before nervously laughing. "Hopefully it works then...haha..." Kirishima joked, before whispering, "...please work..."

Jirou looked at Bakugou who was kneeling down, looking at the many options of a whisking stick. She knelt down next to him and patted his shoulder. "It's time put it away and leave." She said calmly.

Bakugou froze and looked at her. "What?" He asked.

"It's time to put the stuff away and leave." She repeated to him.

Bakugou didn't like the sound of this, "But-, but there's so much stuff here that I can look at..." He whined.

"We've been here for 2 hours, it's time to go." She said, hoping he would comply with her.

Bakugou got angry, "What the fuck!? Who cares if we've been here for 2 hours!? We have all day!"

Jirou sighed and stood up. She walked behind him and lifted him up, off the floor. "It's time to...go!" She grunted as he kept kicking. "Midoriya! Help me with him, please!"

Midoriya immediately came to help. He grabbed Bakugou and put him over his shoulder, holding him down. He was short, but he was strong. Bakugou's kicks and yelling for him to put him down didn't hurt him at all.

"Go ring the stuff up, I'll be back." Jirou said and ran off.

They did as they were told and went to go wait in line for a self checkout.

When they began to ring the stuff up, Jirou came running back with something in her hand. She went up to Bakugou and opened the lollipop she had and stuck it in his mouth, which shut him up.

"There, this will help calm you down. You don't want your boyfriend to see you throwing a tantrum over some baking stuff, now would you?" Jirou asked as she signaled for Midoriya to put Bakugou down.

Bakugou took the lollipop out of his mouth before speaking, "No...I didn't mean to get angry. I was just having fun."

Jirou spoke, "Yeah, well, the funs over so quit it." She said.

By the time they were done talking, the others were done bagging the baking things and were ready to go.

They walked to car and they loaded the car up. Bakugou was back to his usual, normal, self.

꒰๑•̥﹏•̥๑꒱
"Bakugou's" POV, Sunday, 12:34

I had some of the bags as I walked into the dormitory. I still had my lollipop in my mouth. I walked into the main room and I looked towards the couch.

I dropped the bags and my lollipop fell out of my mouth. It rolled to the back of me as I looked at the sight in front of me.

Jirou walked in and stepped on the lollipop. "I stepped on your lollipop, oops..." Her voice trailed off as she looked up and saw what I saw.