-6- 第二天

੧(⸍⸓⸌੧)
"Bakugou's" POV, Saturday, 7:10

I slowly start to wake up as the sun hits my face. I sit up and stumble my way to the bathroom, not fully awake yet. (In this, they have the bathroom in their dorm.)

I close the door, hold myself up on the counter, and drag my hand on the wall, trying to find the light switch. When I feel it, I switch it on. I look at myself in the mirror. My red puffy eyes brings me back to what happened last night. He was really nice to console me though i'm so embarrassed.

Crying like that, for god sakes, i'm a villain. I'm not supposed to even cry, especially with a hero. I mean...he's my soulmate. My...I like that. He's my soulmate. I can cry whenever I want with my soulmate. I don't need to shamed for crying with my soulmate.

I turn the sink water on and splash my face with water. I then use the bathroom and soon enough, I exit. I bend down near the bed and lay my head on the edge. I look at my soulmates peaceful, sleeping face. He's so handsome. I didn't even notice it, but now I can feel it, I'm smiling. I almost forgot how it feels to smile at someone without them even doing anything.

I wanted to stare at him longer but then he began to move. I instantly turn away and stand up, not know what to do, I'm just frantically moving. I look at him and then quickly go in the bathroom, acting like I was in there the whole time. But, lucky me, the door was closed and I ran right into it. Embarrassed, I just lay there.

"Bakugou? Is that you?" Icy hot says, clearly tired. He looks over the edge and I don't stare at him back because I hear his chuckling. "Why are you on the ground?"

"Fucking, shut it. Before I deduct your points. You already lost five but you gained it back because of last night." I say, mumbling the last part.

"Oh, yeah. I'm glad you look better now."

"Um...yeah...thank you by the way. That was really nice of you." I say sitting up. Still facing the door, I can't look at him yet. It's so embarrassing still. Instead of making eye contact with him, I fidget with my fingers and look at the ground.

I can hear the bed moving and then footsteps behind me. I then feel hands go under my armpits and pull up off the ground. A pair of arms come out from the back and wraps around me. His head rests on my shoulder and then a gentle voice speaks, "I love you, now go get ready. I'm taking you on a picnic." He kisses my cheek which forms a small blush in my cheek. He lets go of me and walks in the bathroom.

I stand there. Frozen. I don't know what to do, I just got a kiss on the cheek and then I have to put on clothes?? I don't even have anything to wear. All i'm wearing is Ice cubes sleeping clothes! Maybe I can go ask of the girls for help? I don't mind wearing feminine clothes, it's part of job to keep hidden anyways.

I exit the room and start searching, though I don't know where to go but I start off at going to the girls dorm. I search the name tags, looking at them to see which name sounds more like fashion-type name. Uraraka...Tsuyu...Jirou...ah! Here's one, Mina! I think she's the alien girl...fuck, why her? She looks like she just came from outer space and she's so loud...god, I hope she has good clothes.

I sigh before knocking the door. I hear some rustling and mumbling before the door opens revealing the alien girl panting, kind of sweaty, messy hair, and her clothes are messed up. She has her eyes closed and she really isn't paying attention. I see another girl in the background with black hair. "Ha...yes?? Need any...." Her voice trails off when she looks at me.

"Um...I needed to borrow some clothes since you looked like you had good fashion...but you look "busy"." I answer.

She look surprised and then all blushy all of a sudden. "Hold on." She then closed her door and I heard more mumble voices and then a "Just get go through the window! That's how you got in the first place!" (I forgot how the dorms were arranged but let's just say Jirou's room is next to Mina's)

The door opens again and it looks a lot more cleaner inside. "You want, me, a hero, to help you, a villain, with clothes?" She asked which before even I can answer she grabs onto my wrist. "Of course I can! I always wanted a villain as a friend!" She squeals. "Hold on, you're gay...right?"

I sigh, "What do you think?" She didn't answer so I answered for her. "Alien, of course I am. And I assume...your a bisexual?"

She looks at me, wide eyed before pulling me into the room and shutting the door. She's wearing a sports bra and gym shorts. She was definitely doing the deed with some gay bitch. "Wait, how'd you know!?"

"I see the way you look at some people, you look like you're head over heels from looking at one hot guy, and then the second you lay your eyes on a cute girl, you're all wet. And I guess you made up your mind to one girl already?" I turn around from her and roll my eyes when she can't see me. God, I hate people. They're like white people potato salad, I pick out the raisins. Sadly, a lot of them are the raisins. I already don't like this one, she's a fucking thirsty bitch.

"You're so straightforward!..Its so weird...You catch on a lot of things, huh?"

"No, I don't. It's just the window was left open and you were telling them to leave the room." I say, pointing my finger to the opened window, the curtains blowing because of the wind. Oof, it looks cold out there. What is it? Fall? I can't remember.

"You know what, enough about that! Let's get you dressed!" She yells, making me twirl into the middle of her room. She grabs my waist and starts feeling me.

"Hey! Watch the hands, pink face!"

"Oh, shush! I need to see what would fit you!"

I stay silent until she grabs onto my chest. "HEY! Pink face, i'm gonna fucking kill you!"

"Okay, okay! Sorry! But are you sure you're a guy? You have the ass and the chest of a girls but then again, you also have the features that will make you guy...for instance, your private parts."

"That's how I am! Now go get me clothes, I have to leave in 4 hours!"

"Shit! That's not a lot of time!..Wait, 4 hours is a lot..."

"Well, not if you need to take a shower, find something good to wear, fix your hair, skincare, and lastly make up!" I yelled. God.

(*x)-┷☆{{{Д}}}