Chapter 1

Okay so I messed up my beginnings a little bit so in this version they saw each other from across the hallway instead of bumping into each other like at the end of SSS :) (35)

{Scar's POV}

"Scar?!"
"Grian?!"

I couldn't believe my eyes, he was significantly younger, but he was definitely the guy from my dreams! I felt my face light up a bright shade of red as he started walking closer to me.

"Is that the boy you dreamt of?" Cub whispered into my ear as Grian came even closer to us.

I nodded slightly, eyes still fixed on the short blonde walking my way.

"D-did we have the same dream?" He looked at me shyly as he fiddled with his fingers. He was much less confident in real life.

"I uh, I think so?" I held confusion in my voice because I was still amazed by what I was seeing. This was by far the most eventful day of my life.

"Pfft, this is fantastic!" The black haired boy beside Grian burst into a fit of giggles.

"Shut up Mumbo! This is embarrassing enough as is!" He muttered so fast I could barely understand the words before tugging on the taller boy's sleeve.

This made me realize that the height difference between the two was intense. Grian was short, but this guy, Mumbo, was incredibly tall! Then all the gears seemed to click in my head,

"Wait wait wait wait- That's Mumbo!?" I said as I stared at the moustached boy in bewilderment.

"Wait what? He knows me! Grian he knows me?!" Mumbo said as he scurried behind Grian, who moved backwards to hide behind him in return.

"I mean, you were dead. It was a pretty big deal." I gave a little chuckle as I saw Grian poke his head out from behind Mumbo.

"Well, let me introduce myself as not dead. Hello, I'm Mumbo, and if you hurt my little brother in any way I won't hesitate to rip your throat out." He gave me a passive aggressive smile as he held his hand out for me to shake. I hesitantly shook it and saw Cub take a step forward out of the corner of my eye.

"And I'm Cub, if you hurt my little brother in any way I won't hesitate to rip your throat out." He returned Mumbo's passive aggressive smile as he held his hand out to him.

I gulped nervously as I watched what looked like a very violent handshake between the two as they gave each other death glares. The extreme tension in the long hallway was making me uncomfortable.

"Well we better get going!" I said as I tugged on Cub's arm and tried to go to band.

"Oh uh, actually, I'm that way." He pointed in the opposite direction and embarrassment rushed through my whole body.

"And uh, I-I'm going this way too." Grian spoke as he poked his head out from behind Mumbo once more. At this point my embarrassment was embarrassed and I felt like flopping down on the floor and screaming. But I couldn't even do that so I just quietly went off in the direction I was supposed to and screamed internally. Grian followed shortly behind me and wow. Just wow.

If I thought he was pretty in my dream, he was drop dead gorgeous in real life. His soft blonde hair was fluffy like a cloud and so adorably messy. It even had ginger reflects under certain lighting which gave it a more golden feel. His big baby blue eyes gave his whole face such an innocent look and held so much emotion I struggled to identify. They sparkled so bright and at times almost looked a shade of grey. His thick and oversized red sweater fully engulfed his small frame and I found it adorable how his fingertips barely poked out of the sleeves. He had on some black skinny jeans who's end were hidden by his red Converse high tops.