Chapter 14

{ Ren's POV }

Oh god, this is definitely going on the list of stupid things I've done that I really didn't have to do. I shyly scurried over to my room from the bathroom at an incredible speed, I couldn't afford to have my mum see me like this, especially not after the failure that was dinner. I slipped into my room where Doc was waiting for me at the foot of my bed, doing who knows what on his phone. I shut the door quietly and bit my bottom lip as I turned around. I was nervous for sure, but there was no world in which Doc's reaction wasn't worth it.

Doc slowly lifted his head from his phone and looked at me, his eyes immediately widening and turning his face away hastily, dropping his phone and bringing up his hands to cover his face. He was so adorable sometimes I swear it was too much. He split his fingers just a tiny bit, presumably wanting to get a second look to make sure this was actually happening, then closed them back up and shook his head violently before he spoke.

"Ren! You're not wearing any pants!" He shouted out flusteredly, barely glancing in my direction for a second.

He was a blushing mess, which he usually is when I flirt or am mildly suggestive with him. 

"You requested it remember? The sweater and nothing else." I said as I walked over to the bed and sat beside him.

"N-nothing..?" His gaze shifted to me slowly with uncertainty.

"Okay no, that's too far on the nothing scale." I stated quite obviously.

"Thank god!" Doc uttered with a sound of heavy relief as he let himself fall back on my bed.

He then lifted himself a bit and prompted himself on his elbows, "So you're wearing shorts right?" He looked at me inquisitively.

"What? No, I don't own any booty shorts." I responded quite plainly.

"Maybe you should." Doc said as his lips formed a smirk.

"Or... maybe you should. I mean, I can only imagine how good you'd look in them." I teased as I started to run my fingers up his thigh.

I could see his face begin to ramp up with an emotion I couldn't identify along with nervousness before he yelped, "Ren, physical!"

"Awh, come on!" I retreated disappointedly.

"It's one of the rules!" He defended in such a way that seemed as if he was as disappointed as I was while sitting back up on the bed.

"Well I think it's a terrible rule." I stated proudly.

"What? It's your rule! You came up with it!" He said with slight confusion as his hands went all over the place.

"Oh, why did we listen to me?" I joked, although seriously, why did we listen to me when I suggested that? Worst rule ever, can't do anything fun because of it. "How about we break the rules tonight?" I suggested with a wide grin.

"Ren, you know very well why we have those rules." Doc looked at me with a worried expression.

"But it's just one night!" I whined loudly.

"One night... but! You remember! One night is all it takes." He looked down shyly.

"Come on Doc, pleaaase?" I pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine.. b-but... rule....s?" He muttered quietly and shyly, barely mustering up the courage to look at me as he followed it up with, "Y-you wanna break rule number one?"

"No, no! God no." I waved my hand dissmisively.

"What? We only have three ru-" He used one of his hands to cover his mouth as he looked at me with a shocked expression, "You wanna do rule three? Why?"