Chapter 7

{ Grian's POV }

I woke up due to my alarm, which is odd because I always wake up before it since I'm incredibly scared of it for no real reason, it just scares me. It was probably because of it's loud noise, loud noises and me do not match, not since─ tshhhhtttt ha what? memory deleted, never happened, doesn't exist. I was quick to shut it off before it became any louder, however it didn't seem to stop. I groaned as I forced my eyes to open and find the cause of this never ending alarm. Said cause became very evident as soon as I could see clearly, it wasn't my alarm, it was Scar's. I hadn't ended our video chat last night, or well, early this morning, and through my phone screen I could see his gorgeous face, still sleeping even though his alarm was at a pretty elevated volume. I couldn't help but smile at how adorably peaceful he looked when he slept.

Mere seconds after I realized how creepy I was for watching him sleep two loud, yet different, knocks could be heard at the same time followed by, "Scar!" and "Grian!" shouted in unison.

The knocks and screams made both me and Scar jump and he looked so lost when he woke up, I simply waved as I did not know what else to do and he waved back. We smiled at each other but our moment did not last long as Cub barged into his room and Mumbo barged into mine. I turned my head to see Mumbo, who had both of his hands up on his head and a very annoyed expression.

"Would you turn that thing off!" Mumbo, along with Cub, groaned annoyedly due to the alarm Scar had yet to turn off.

I threw my hands up in the air, "It's not my alarm!" I said defensively.

"Grian?!" I heard Cub express loudly from the other side of the screen, I smiled awkwardly and waved.

"Cub!?" Mumbo then shouted out in surprise as well as Mumbo's face met with Cub's on the other side of the FaceTime.

"Mumbo!?" Cub took another shot at yelling in surprise as both of our older siblings realized what had happened.

"Scar!" Scar yelled out his own name so adorably before he apologized quietly, "Sorry, everyone was screaming names and mine wasn't said." I giggled at his response, I don't think I've ever met someone as cute and perfect as him.

"Griannn!" Mumbo whined in some sort of angry distress as he tried to hide his chest with his arms, "I'm shirtless! They have just seen me shirtless!" he continued his distressed words yet I don't think he realized he could just walk out of the room because he was making it worse for him.

"Sure have." Cub said, only now realizing Mumbo was in fact shirtless and turning his head with wide eyes. Scar on the other hand was too sleepy to understand half of what was going on.

"Mumbo, just leave if you're that freaked out." I spoke with an obvious tone as I shot a glance at him.

"Great idea! Thank you Grian." He began to walk out of my room, "Oh and before I go, don't forget to set your actual alarm to the right time if you have not already done so." He then waved and closed my door.

"I've gotta get ready, and so do you, Scar." Cub stated as he exited Scar's room and now it was back to just being Scar and I on the call.

We just kind of stayed there staring into each other's eyes and smiling for a while, enjoying the comfortable silence created, before either of us dared to say a word. Eventually I yawned and Scar and I burst out into short little giggle fits. Neither of us were bothered by the sudden shattering of our gentle silence, it was actually quite accepted as an icebreaker seeing as Scar seemed to be falling back asleep before it and I can't say the same wasn't happening to me. I sat up on my bed and brought my phone to eye level as I did so.