Chapter 5

Alright so I kind of forgot this when I was making the introduction thing but yeah, sexual references. A lot of them. Not in this chapter specifically but there's probably going to be quite a few throughout this book, sex jokes included. There is one in this chapter so far though which is why I've thought about this(at the end of the fourth big block of text if you wanna know for whatever reason) Anyways have a lovely reading sesh lovelies! <33 (84)

{ Mumbo's POV }

The staring from Cub was getting old by now, we were in fifth period, only one class left, and so far I've had every single class with him, even robotics, and he's stared at me for all of those classes! He's ruining my robotics class! He was really confusing as well, sometimes when I caught him off guard his gaze seemed to be softer, as if he was studying me instead of imagining every way he could murder me with only his hands, but as soon as he realized I was looking at him it went right back to murder.

I was just slightly flattered though, I've never been stared at so much. Not even that time I aced my eyeliner, and that's saying something! I tried to ignore it but my god was that hard to do, imagine trying to focus on some boring professor teaching a boring subject while there's a dude staring at you! Oh you.. you can? Yeah well I can too but not when that dude in question looks stupidly good when he threatens to murder you with his eyes! Or words, yeah, words as well.

Thinking this way can not be healthy can it?

The desks in this room, the science room, were arranged in a square so each student faced the center where the professor was and had their backs to the wall. I was one desk away from one of the last desks of the row I was in and Cub was in the approximate middle of the neighbouring row opposite from the side I was on so the line of sight was quite clear from me to him.

I was so deep in thought I had not realized that I, too, was staring back at him. His deep emerald eyes made direct contact with dark brown ones and the want to smile had never hit me so hard which was odd seeing as this little staring fest of ours held not-so-nice stares. But then again he was oddly mysterious and the way his eyes dug into mine could be taken multiple ways. He either wanted to dig his fist into my face and murder me or dig his fist into my a-

The sweet sound of the bell ringing pulled me out of my thoughts.

I watched as everyone flooded to the door. Everyone except Cub, who's eyes were still fixed on mine, and I guess you could also say that my eyes were fixed on his. I finally tore my eyes away from the other noirette, picked up my books, and headed to my locker to drop them off before heading to my next class which just so happened to be drama. I was quite excited, drama was something I excelled at and hopefully since I was in year 13 drama people shouldn't be trying to mess around and not actually do anything serious like in previous years.

When I finally got into the drama room the first eyes I met were none other than, you guessed it, Cub's. He. Was. Everywhere. If I did not know any better I would say that he was following me, his locker was literally three lockers away from mine! Only three! Okay maybe I should not be counting how many lockers are between his and mine but it was just too many coincidences, it was like life had set this whole thing up just to be a pain in the behind.

I rolled my eyes at the thought and sat as far away from the green eyed boy as I could, but could not escape his deadly glare. I did my best not to pay any attention to him and just focus on the teacher, who seemed like a pretty funny guy, yet serious at the same time. I felt like I was really going to enjoy his class and the play we were going to do in drama club, which was none other than Blood Wedding. I have no clue what that is but the name makes it sound pretty cool.