New mafia boss

A silhouette entered the dimly lit room.  There was a cold atmosphere in the air as the mysterious figure made his way to a bed at the side of the room. Taking something out of his coat, the figure walked closer to the bed frame. The figure's hazel nut eyes were reflected by the moonlight that streamed through the small gap between the curtains. In just mere seconds, BOOM!

A gun shot was heard echoing throughout the room. A creepy smile crept up the brunette's face as the man laying on the bed died instantly. The brunette predicted that the gun shot was heard by almost everyone near the room. He had to make it look like a suicide incident. The man got to work fast as he went to the nearby table until...

"D...Dazai? What are you doing? " a familiar voice startled the brunette as he turned around. His brown eyes meeting the other ocean blue eyes of the other. Dazai quickly walked up to Chuuya and explained "I can explain Chuuya just let me finish what I started." However, the ginger used his ability to slam Dazai into a wall.  Dazai winced in pain as he felt the air get knocked out of him. "Dazai,  you just killed Mori san.... "

"Chuuya,  calm down. I don't want to make this complicated... " Dazai's voice turning cold which made Chuuya shudder. Chuuya knew too well that Dazai was serious. He wasn't joking. But, he still put up a confident act. "What are you  trying to do, Osam-"Before Chuuya could finish his sentence, he felt cold fingers wrap around his neck as he was pinned onto the wall. As Dazai's grip became tighter around his neck,  Chuuya could hear Hsieh heart poundong against his chest as his breathing became faster. Kicking Dazai in the stomach, Chuuya fell to the floor while gasping for air. Dazai grunted in pain but he was used to getting hit in the stomach by Mori. Just thinking about Mori made Dazai pissed off. Getting off the floor, he wrote a perfect suicidal letter in Mori's handwriting and place it on Mori's lifeless body while wiping his gun clean from his fingerprints and placing it down in Mori's hands,  facing it to his head.  It looked like it was real suicide which Dazai was happy about. Sighing,  Dazai dodged a kick from Chuuya and in a swift action,  held a knife at Chuuya's neck.  "Chuuya,  I will give you a choice. 1: You can suffer and die or 2: you keep this a secret and continue to help me as boss of port mafia. Choose wisely~"

"I know you won't kill me though... "

"True... But i can punish you... "

Chuuya gulped down hard...