Inei

Hi readers! Just soemthing funny to tell that I realised. Bsd season 4 came out and there was 1 second where they showed Chuuya and now...
Everyone's pfp is that. The picture above🔼
___________________ ★★★

As Dazai explained his situations,  he started stuttering as he was indeed scared of the fact that he was going to die in the hands of air just a dew minutes ago. His voice had a tint of fear in it. Chuuya heard it loud and clear. Dazai never shiwed his fear, he was usually emotionless so when this ahooens,  it is a serious matter. Chuuya kept a straight face the whole time until he heard his name being said. "The strange figure is probably interested in Chuuya.... " with that,  Dazai stopped to meet a wide-eyed Chuuya in front of him. Kouyou upon hearing that,  gently shaked Dazai and impatiently asked what he meant.  "Somehow at first everytime I want to approach Chuuya, it will grab my shoulder or grab me and stop me from doing so. Then it turned into even thinking about Chuuya, it annoys me but what happened today , I wasn't even thinking about Chuuya. So I think we need to get rid of it fast... " oda and Kouyou was shocked at Dazai's finding. Chuuya was now pacing around the room,  worried sick. That's when Dazai noticed it!  "Chuuya! Come here! " Dazai frantically excalimed while geaturing for Chuuya. Chuuya, confused,  went to Dazai and was greeted with a "I dont hear it... " muttered by Dazai. "I don't hear it! Tjat means when Chuuya is near me, the 'thing' won't try to kill me!"Oda gave a thumbs up while Kouyou nodded in agreement. Only Chuuya... Only Chuuya was still processing what Dazai said. Dazai noticed that, smiled and started explaining "It means you are my shield! The figure won't hurt me if you are near me! For now,  we will call the figure Inei! Inei means a shadow or gloom." Kouyou nodded and stood up and replied ," don't worry boss.. We will lrotect you no matter what... " Oda stood up and agreed. Dazai was utterly shocked at their concern. He smiled,  a genuine smile. "I thank you dearly... "