Fear!

The ADA members were all either covering their mouths with their hands in shock or trying to stop their tears from coming out. After hearing what Chuuya was going through, they all were utterly shocked and felt sad for Chuuya. When they were about to go to their rooms, they heard a rather scary but familiar voice "Oh? You guys aren't in your rooms yet? Did Chuuya not show you around?" It's Dazai! They all had disapproving looks on their faces as the ADA immediately yelled in unison "No! He did a good job showing us around!" Dazai was taken aback at their yelling but regained his composure and nodded while smiling and left with a 'that's good!'. The ADA sighed and went into their rooms to get much needed rest.

Dazai walked calmly down the port mafia base corridors. It was an amazing feat at how the port mafia members didn't get lost in the base as there were many levels. With about a 100+ rooms, 10+ levels and many weapons, anyone could get lost and possibly killed! Dazai was now trying to track down his beautiful ginger who was now no where to be seen. Chuuya was scared to even meet Dazai this evening but hid it week from the ADA. But at the end, he was still going to have to go or else....Dazai was starting to get irritated and frustrated, he has been searching for nearly half an hour. Until, he saw a familiar red head among the sea of brown and black in the training room. When he was about to call out to him, he felt a hand grab his shoulder, his or her nails piercing into his clothing.

"Don't think about it!" With that, Dazai turned to point his gun at the strange figure behind him. However, there was no one! Chuuya who saw that, was slightly concerned and went up to Dazai despite his fear.

"Boss....is anything wrong?"

"Nothing! Continue training!"