Memory lane...

Chuuya and Dazai had been together evrywhere now. Dazai obviously found out that the ADA ran away but couldn't care less as he had more important matters now.

Inei was annoying which meant that everytime time,  wven one second away from Chuuya,  it will try to kill him. Thankfully , Dazai and Chuuya were boyfriends before or it will be awkward to be sleeping, eating and even going to the washroom together . Although both were fine with being with each other since they loved each other,  they needed to find a solution straight away! The duo are called soukoku but that doesn't mean they can do the mission together while staying together all the time. That's where Chuuya's ability comes in handy. However,  Chuuya has an instinct to not use his ability right away but to kick first.  Basic rule for him.

Dazai and Chuuya being together made them remember all the times they have been with each other, as partners in crime, friends and lovers. Dazai after experiencing this situation he is in right now, is really thinking whether this is happening because of how he treats Chuuya. He has been apologising to Chuuya every now and then but it obviously isn't working! What should he do?