Farewell...

As the short  flashback ended, Chuuya eyes widened. He remembered alright. "You were the girl that I saved that day...how come I can't remember that?" Chuuya questioned Emiko with pleading eyes. Emiko smiled as she started explaining " I was slowly dying because a few punks beat me up. However, my ability allows me to take other people's souls but only if the person allows. I was thinking of taking your whole soul which will result in killing you....but I just couldn't because you were the only one who wanted to willingly help me and allow me to take something from you without even asking what it is...So what I did was I took a part of your soul which allowed me to stay alive but I am like a ghost. Invisible should I say. Instead of feeling weak, you lost a memory of us instead. That's how we end up here! Unfortunately, because I gave you back the memory, I will disappear because I have no more soul to live with. I already have missing feet..." She pointed at her two invisible feet with the flour slowly dropping to the floor. Chuuya being shocked was an understatement. She was actually slowly dying. "But before I go...I want to talk to that guy!" Emiko exclaimed while frantically pointing at a certain brunette. The one and only Dazai Osamu! Dazai pointed at himself while confusion was plastered his face. He cautiously walked towards Emiko with Kouyou gripping her katana tighter and Oda slowly taking out his gun. Chuuya also stood up straight even though he knew nothing bad will happen. Emiko whispered into Dazai's ear for a few minutes as Dazai nodded eagerly and waved his hand as a goodbye. 

As Emiko slowly faded away, she bid everyone there a farewell and disappeared.