Secret

Kicking the last guard to the ground, Chuuya sighed in exhaustion. He was finally done with his mission. Now, he can go back home, go to bed and sleep. The only problem was that he had to sneak past Dazai's room so that he could go to his office, which his room was in. Dazai was a very cautious men, he was always aware of his surroundings. He could here even a pin drop in a noisy bar. Observing his surroundings was also his forte.  So, it took a lot of effort to escape Dazai's gaze.

Walking towards his room, Chuuya stopped when he saw the familiar wooden doors where his boss was in. Holding his breath, Chuuya walked passed the room, trying his best to keep quiet. However, today he was just out of luck, Dazai was about to get some more coffee and opened the door to leave his room. Only to see a familiar red-head in front of him. "Chuuya! Why didn't you tell me you were back?" Dazai impatiently asked. Chuuya broke out in cold sweat as he stood rooted to the ground, paralysed, he kept silent. Dazai walked forward and his thin arm snaked it's way around Chuuya's waist. Their faces just inches away, Dazai coldly asked, this time, his tone was serious "Chuuya......Answer me!" But Chuuya kept quiet. He wanted to run, leave the mafia. However, he knew well that if he ran away, Dazai would just bring him back and punish him. Dazai held Chuuya by the arm rather roughly and dragged Chuuya in, closing and locking the door behind him. Dazai didn't even waste a second, he pinned Chuuya to the closest wall and hissed "Silent treatment eh? I think I need to straighten you out. Right Chuuya?" Chuuya couldn't even think straight right now. He didn't nod...Dazai raised his hand to slap Chuuya and Chuuya instinctively activated his ability to stop the hand from coming into contact with his face. However, he immediately stopped, regretting his action. He stuttered out "S..sorry boss..." Chuuya received a slap right in his face as his right cheek started turning red. Before he knew it, there was a gun placed on his forehead. "Chuuya you can choose. Would you rather have me shoot you and torture you or we straighten you out later." Chuuya knew what Dazai meant when he said 'straighten out'. Under Dazai's stern glare, Chuuya once again replied hesitantly "The second o..one...." Upon hearing that, Dazai smirked. He pushed the poor ginger to the nearby couch, which was actually a bed that wasn't used for a long time.  Tying Chuuya's hands to the 'bed' post with rope Dazai found in his table drawer, Chuuya squirmed underneath. He knew he shouldn't but it was a natural instinct. In a blink of an eye, Dazai was hovering Chuuya. Dazai grabbed Chuuya's collar, bring his face just inches away from the others.

"Chuuya, you know that I hate the silent treatment, especially from you..." Dazai's voice deep and cold. The ginger didn't meet his gaze, instead, he continued to keep quiet, which pissed Dazai off...Chuuya started to panic as Dazai started stripping him.

Chuuya felt two fingers inserted into him, which made him arch his back in pain. Dazai flicked his walls as if taunting him and fastened up the pace. Chuuya bit his bottom lip, trying his best to hold in a moan that tried to escape his mouth. Not hearing any noises from the red head, Dazai thrusted hard into Chuuya, which resulted in the ginger stifling a moan. Dazai made his way to Chuuya's neck and started leaving hickeys everywhere. His lips trailed to Chuuya's chest as he licked and bit which made lewd whimpers escape from Chuuya's mouth. Dazai put on his famous smirk and continued thrusting into Chuuya who now couldn't hold it in anymore. Moaning loudly, Dazai yanked Chuuya's face closer to his and asked "You going to obey and listen to me now?" Chuuya nodded vigorously. "Words Chuuya!" The brunette shouted while his grip on Chuuya's hair tightened. "Y..yes I will!" Chuuya managed to utter out loud enough for Dazai to hear. "And who do you belong to?" Dazai continued as his Thrusts started turning rough. "D..Dazai Osamu..." Chuuya replied. "Louder Chuuya!" As the ginger moaned the brunettes's name one last time, he came and Dazai got off of him and said in a cold and emotionless tone. "Clean up!" With that, he left. The ginger couldn't move as tears started trickling down his face.

Why did Dazai change?