Chapter one

The bell rings for school to be out for the summer, everyone ran out of the school,excited to go to such fun things for their 2 month vacation..except one person, Aphmau. As much as she has been waiting to have a break from all the drama going on at school..she was nervous to be spending a summer with Aaron. The thoughts spun around in her mind until an arm wrapped around her shoulder,her skin jumped with fear only to see it was just her friend katelyn.

"you excited for tommorow aph?" She asked with a smile, aphmau just smiled in nervousness and nodded, "Yep..very excited." She said as her eyes caught a certain someone walking with garroth,Aaron. A light blush formed across her face as she stared at him,laughing and smiling with garroth. Katelyn soon noticed and looked in the direction aphmaus eyes were and immediately removed her arm from aphmau's shoulder,Gaining her attention.

"oh no. no no and no." She said,"Dont tell me thats the reason why you're excited." Aphmau was confused,"what do you mean?" She asked as katelyn shook her head more. "you like Aaron dont you?!" She said in shock, Aphmau's eyes widened in panic. "Katelyn please calm down! You're being too loud!" She said shyly, " I don't care! at least I'm making my point clear!" Aphmau hid her face in shame, obviously preparing herself for any eye contact with Aaron that might come her way.

"Why do you like him of all people?!, like yeah i get that hes strong,a fast runner,and is kinda cute but like..why?!" As katelyn continued to shout at aphmau, garroth happend to hear what all the fuss was about and gently bumped Aaron on the arm to get his attention. Garroth started to turn around and walk to where katelyn and Aphmau were as Aaron followed, the two of them made sure to keep their distance for a bit to continue watching the Argument from afar.

" Also hes got good grades and hes a lady Magnets but come on aph! There are plenty of more men to look for!!" This continued for awhile until garroth started to say something, he looked over at Aaron who was oblivious," Why do you think Katelyn is shouting at aphmau?" Aaron glanced over at aphmau and katelyn before looking back at garroth. "Sounds like some sort of romance drama, its best we don't get involv-"

And by then, Garroth was already strutting his way towards the girls. Aaron shouted after garroth but groaned in annoyance before angrily following after him. "Hello ladies, whats all the fuss about?" Garroth said, aphmau's eyes trailed to Aaron who made his way over, aphmau backed up and blushed a bit more as her knees locked up. Katelyn crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, "oh hey garroth. What do you want?" Garroth kinda chuckled, "well i happend to hear an over growing Argument and wanted to see what was going on."

Katelyn started to tense up and kinda glare at Garroth, "so you were eavesdropping on us..?!" After Aaron finally caught up to garroth, he sighed in annoyance and shoved him back. "Sorry ladies, this little interference wouldn't have happened if a certain idiot learned to listen." Aaron said, shooting garroth a side eyed death stare. Katelyn sighed and relieved the tension but some parts of her were still tensed, "It's fine Aaron. At least you managed to save him from keeping his face in tact."

Aaron's eyes glanced at aphmau and just stared at her for a bit. Aphmau squeaked in panic as she walked off in a hurry, avoiding eye contact. Katelyn shouted towards her, "Aph where are you going?! I wasn't done scolding you yet!" Aphmau immediately started to pick up the pace. "Sorry katelyn..! Talk tommorow! Gotta go!" Aaron watched aphmau run off and lightly chuckled, garroth noticed the look Aaron gave aphmau and gave a low groan in annoyance.

-Next day-

Aphmau finished packing up her stuff for a whole 2 month vacation and was caught off gaurd as her mother walked in. "Mija? You ready to go? Its almost time for me to drop you off at the airport, at least you'll be with katelyn and that charming boy, garroth all summer. They're good friends." Aphmau scrunched her nose, "ew! Mom! Garroth's my childhood friend!" Sylvanna giggled, "well yes i know but at least you knew him more then that..that-..DEVIL!"

Aphmau gasped as if she was offended, "Mom! His name is Aaron! And he's not a devil!..hes my cru- i mean hes my friend!" Sylvanna sighed in annoyance, "Doesnt matter! Im glad hes not going with you on this vacation! And if i find out he is, then i'll come there myself and drag you both back and give both of you the chancla!!" Aphmau shook her head and the hating obsession sylvanna had for Aaron went on for a bit longer as aphmau changed her clothes and closed her suit case.

-An hour later-

Aphmau was already at the airport with katelyn and garroth, but they were waiting for Aaron to arrive. Aphmau glanced around the parking lot that was filling with cars, almost impatiently waiting for Aaron. Katelyn watched aphmau and sighed before putting a hand on her shoulder, "Aph, come on. Lets get our stuff checked and Aaron will be here by then." She whispered. Aphmau whined before agreeing with katelyn and walked into the airport..

-2 hours later-

Garroth looks at aphmau who seemed upset, he rose from his seat in the waiting area and walked up to her, he put a hand on her shoulder practically grabbing her out of her daydreaming universe. "Hey aph, you seemed upset. Everything alright?" He asked, aphmau sighed and whined at the same time before hugging herself and glanced towards the direction of where they entered the airport.

Aphmau started talking about how shes all worried about where Aaron is and Garroth got kinda annoyed and without thinking he pulled aphmau into a warming hug. Aphmau blushed lightly but ever so slowly hugged him back..

Unaware that 6'2 tall man named Aaron was watching them from afar as his skin boiled with rage for garroth..

-To be continued-

[A/N]
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this first ever episode. I'll see you in the next episode<3