Chapter thirteen

Aaron walked up to the building that eric snd sylvanna lived in and let out a shaky sigh before raising up his fist and knocked on the door then rang the door bell. "Im coming, im coming hold on." Said the voice, Aaron almost knew whos voice that was. And as soon as the door opened Aaron was a bit suprised, "oh! Well hey Aaron!" Said Eric. Aaron let out a small sigh of relief and just kind of smiled, "hey Eric..is sylvanna here?" At first, eric was shocked himself.

"Well i better thank irene- why do you wanna see her for?"he said with a confused expression, Aaron rubbed the back of his own neck kind of shy but also nervous.."i..i wanna talk to sylvanna about aphmau.." eric kind of laughed but of course not at Aaron. "You wanna talk to her about her baby? Good luck, she'll talk about her for hours if she wanted to." Aaron slightly nodded but then opened his mouth to speak again, "yeah but..eric this is kind of personal with sylvanna..so..is she here..?" Eric looked in the house before looking back at Aaron and nodded.

Eric moved to the side and let Aaron walk inside then closed the door behind him. "Shes on the roof if you want to talk to her, might have to try to get her attention, you know she hates your guts so you're gonna have to put some effort into getting her attention."  Aaron nodded and made his way up the stairs and towards the roof. once he made it up there he immediately saw sylvanna who was sitting on the sofa. Aaron cleared his throat to get her attention but that didnt work, he tried a few more times but still nothing.

Just when he was about to give up, she turned around and looked at him. "Aaron." She said, "sylvanna." He replied back. "Well dont just stand there, sit down somewhere." Aaron slowly made his way to the opposite sofa and looked at her as they both made eye contact. "So..tell me. Why are you here?" she asked, Aaron mentally took a deep breath and hoped to irene that nothing bad happens and hoped this conversation goes great. "Sylvanna, im here to talk about a certain person that you know very well..and you even raised her."

"My baby, aphmau?" She said almost in worry, "what about her? Is she okay?" Aaron sighed and nodded and reassured her that her daughter was okay but he told her the main reason he was here, was to talk about why she hates him so much. And her response was, "because you're too good for my daughter!" She exclaimed, "but that doesnt make any sense! How could you hate me that much and just tell me its because im too good for her when im really not! Im just like every other person!"sylvanna's eye twitched a bit.

The argument went on for a while longer until Aaron had enough, he stomped his foot down and stood up immediately, kind of firing with rage. "Sylvanna stop! I. Am in LOVE. With YOUR. DAUGHTER. and the main reason i am here is so i can talk to you about it!" He shouted as sylvanna sat there shocked but also suprised..she had nothing to say to him but just wanted to listen to what he had to say..so she stayed quiet.."and i kind of dont Appreciate it when you call me a devil whenever I get near your daughter when really I'm just being nice to her and doing the right thing which is not taking advantage of her like everyone else.."

Aaron continued to give reasons on why he loves her daughter and didn't stop until he had to be shut up. Sylvanna hushed Aaron and sighed, she suddenly went quiet for a little bit before taking a deep breath and giving her some time to speak for herself.."Aaron, i know you love my daughter and it's quite obvious that you do but what was the point in coming to me to talk about this? What exactly was this going to prove?" She asked, " I understand that what I do to you is wrong such as insulting you and calling you a devil, but coming to me and telling me you love my daughter isn't going to prove anything."

She sighed,got up and put a hand on his shoulder. "even though this whole conversation that ended up turning into an argument didn't prove anything, doesn't mean I won't support you and aphmau's choices in the future." Aaron was kind of shocked but took that light-heartedly, without another word he stood up and thanked her for hopefully understanding and with that, he left the house and went off to go find the girl of his dreams who was somewhere on this island wandering around with no company and he was going to find her and at least try to talk to her.

It Took a whole hour to finally find her and he accomplished it without taking a break whatsoever because his main purpose was to find her and have a conversation just to check on her and see how she's been doing..Aaron found her near the pool at the water park and sat down next to her kind of scaring her. "Hey aph, glad i found you" he said with a smile, aphmau smiled back and hugged him without hesitation. He also didn't hesitate and hugged back, "I missed you today.." she said as she rested her head on his chest.

"I missed you too aph..it was kind of eventful today too. I honestly have to tell you all about it" he said, aphmau giggled and kept her head rested on his chest. "then go ahead and tell me Aaron, i'll be right here and listen."

Aaron smiled and immediately went on about every single thing that happened today such as talking to garroth and apologized to him about fighting and then the most eventful part he couldn't wait to tell her was he talked to her mom and mentioned that she supported their future relationship which made her pretty excited and very happy and it even made him happy too..after about 30 minutes, they spent the rest of the time alone and watched the sunset

"Aaron..?"

"Yes aph?"

"Can..Can we kiss..? If thats okay with you.."

"Sure..why not"

The two of them shared a kiss as the sunset turned them into beautiful silhouettes in the distance. Even though they weren't dating they were still very happy to have each other..and couldn't wait to spend the last few moments of summer together..

-To be continued