Chapter four

The warm sun peered in from the oversized glass windows of aphmau and katelyns room practically trying to wake the two girls up. Aphmau whined softly and slowly sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes, noticing katelyn is still sleeping peacefully next to her. She got out of bed and put on her swimsuit that she brought and left the room quietly to go finish getting ready.

And it was an odd convenience to see the rest of their friends from high school were there such as Zane, dante, kawaii-chan, travis and lucinda. They were already at the house as well, so all of the boys slept in one room such as Aaron,Garroth, zane,Dante and travis meanwhile lucinda and kawaii-chan shared one room as well. Aphmau walked towards the bathroom,brushed her hair,brushed her teeth,and washed her face. And by then she was ready to go.

The smell of freshly made breakfast from downstairs was practically calling out to aph, without hesitation she immediately ran down the stairs only to see that it was Aaron and Travis cooking together in the kitchen. Aphmau let out a small yawn and stretched, "morning boys" she said, Aaron looked up and smiled,"morning aph, how'd you sleep?"

"I slept great, those beds are so warm and Comfortable..how'd you boys sleep?" She asked, "well i slept on the mini sofa and Aaron slept on one of the top bunks below dante..sad part is, garroth and his snoring habits kept some of us awake." Said travis, "like Aaron,zane,and i for example." Aphmau frowned, "awh im sorry..so im guessing not enough sleep..?" Aaron shook his head, "yeah not much..im genuinely concerned on how dante slept through it like a baby."

Aphmau sighed and sat down on a stool next to the kitchen counter and rested her head on both of her hands. Aaron leaned against the counter right beside her, "you alright? You seem sad" he asked, aphmau sighed once again. "Yeah..its just that i like y- i mean..like this one guy that goes to our school.." she said with a small blush which made Aaron kind of confused yet suprised. "You...like someone....?" He said kinda sadly. "Yeah and..hes really cute..but..im afraid to tell him how i feel..i might lose him as a friend..well..at least i hope hes my friend.."

Aaron frowned but forced a small smile, "well..im glad you have someone you like.." aphmau giggled sadly, "yeah..do you?.." she asked as Aaron got kind of flustered, "w-well actually..i-" before he could finish, Travis interrupted their conversation, "foods ready, lets wake everyone up so we can eat and start doing some fun things today!" Aphmau nodded and got up to go wake up everyone in a hurry. "A-Aph wait i-.."Aaron cut himself off and sighed gently.

"Soon Aaron...not now..besides..she likes someone else..someone that isn't me.." He thought to himself. After everyone had woken up, they all gathered their plates and started eating as they talked about what they were going to do today. "Oh we should go to the beach! I could use some real great sun tanning!" Lucinda said excitingly. Everyone else agreed well..almost everyone.."ew..the sun..Lucinda, you do know i burn easily right." Said Zane.

"Well yeah but you dont have to sit in the sun, you can sit under the umbrella." She said, Zane laughed and just shook his head, katelyn soon stepped in, "how about we just check out the water park instead, we have 2 months to be here anyway so we can do the beach and the water park so many times" while everyone else talked, aphmau was the only one who couldn't swim..so both of the ideas scared her..and Garroth who was sitting right next to her, happend to notice.

He leaned in and whispered, "you alright aphmau?" She flinched out of shock and looked, "h-huh? Yeah i just uh..im just tired still haha.." she silently looked away and Garroth frowned as he backed off. As everyone kept talking about the beach or the waterpark, aph got Really uncomfortable and without thinking she stood up from the table since she already finished her food and went outside without saying anything which I happened to catch the attention of Travis.

He got up as well and followed her outside to see what was wrong, once aphmau got outside she took a deep breath of fresh air to hopefully calm herself down, unaware that Travis was right there. He put a hand on her shoulder and she flinched and turned around only to see it was just turned out to be her not alone buddy. "Oh..hey travis.." she said, "hey aph..you okay?" She sighed and turned to face the the beautiful scenery, "yeah..its just that.." she suddenly cut herself off and went quiet.

"Its just that what..?" Travis repeated, " it's just that everyone keeps talking about the beach or the water park and there's one little thing.." said aphmau, " I can't swim.." Travis was shocked, but kinda giggled, "thats all?..does anyone else know about this?" Aphmau shook her head fast, she even panicked when he mentioned that. "Nobody knows i cant swim..not even katelyn.." travis suddenly felt bad and frowned.

"Well..why dont you get someone to teach you...you wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you aphmau..especially on vacation.." he said, aphmau couldn't believe he was saying this but he was also right. But there was one problem she didn't know who to ask to teach her, she would ask Aaron but why would she ask the one guy she's kind of shy to talk to..she thought of nobody else since she went through the whole friend group in her head and didnt happen to notice Aaron walk out in confusion.

"Hey is everything alright aph?" He asked, Aphmau squeaked in response and was caught off guard. "Oh we were just talking about how aphmau cant sw-" and before travis could finish, aphmau squeaked once again and shoved Travis away and back into the house, almost completely confusing Aaron even more than before. She started giggling nervously and tried to act all calm, "haha he always acts all silly..." she said. "What was he trying to say..?" Said Aaron.

"Oh nothing he's just messing with me thats all!" Aph giggled again, "okay...well..i guess i'll continue to stand out here with you since we're going to the waterpark today.." aphmaus eyes widened in terror, she suddenly got scared on the inside and almost freaked out but she kept her cool..

"This is bad...this is really, really bad..." she thought to herself. " what am I going to do..."

-To be continued