Chapter five

The group of friends happend to split up, half of the group went to the left side of the park and the other half went to the right. Which left Aaron,Aphmau,Zane,kawaii-chan,Katelyn,and Travis that was on the right side. "Are you guys excited to go on all of these waterslides?" Katelyn said, practically jumping with excitement. "Oh yeah, definitely." Said Travis. "I heard some of them go into the Ocean which is pretty cool." Zane exclaimed.

as the mini group talked about the waterslides, Aphmau sat there quietly and just gulped at the sight of the water slides and panicked. She started to look around for something small for herself to do, once she saw the lazy river she didn't hesitate to jump in it which got the attention of kawaii-chan. "Aphmau senpai? Why are you in the river??" She said, aphmau giggled nervously once again. "Oh i just felt hot so i wanted to uhm..get cooled off! How about we just start off with small things like the river?"

The rest of the group noticed and jumped into the river one by one. Everyone walked ahead while talking but Zane stayed behind with aphmau out of Curiosity. "since you're acting all weird I just have to ask...why are you being all nervous and stuff?" Zane asked, "why would you wanna know.." she huffed, " well when you're hiding emotions it's kind of obvious there's something wrong because you're not really good at hiding them" he said with a small laugh.

Aphmau groaned loudly, "shut up!" Zane laughed again. "no but seriously what's wrong with you" aphmau sighed and stared off at the rest of the group that seemed far enough away to tell Zane what was wrong with her. "Okay so..everyone was talking about the waterslides and stuff but theres one problem and you have to promise me to not tell anyone since i already told travis and he almost told Aaron.." she said, Zane rose an eyebrow and just stared at her.

Aphmau took a deep breath and sighed, "i cant swim." Zane stood there for a moment before laughing so hard as if his lungs were going to jump out of his chest. Aph pouted and happend to notice Aaron who turned around to look at them, aphmau immediately shoved zane into the water to shut him up and confused Aaron. Even though Aph thought the whole thing was going to make Aaron look away, it didnt. He walked over to them and was so confused. "Everything okay aph?"

"Y-Yep! Im fine! Just a bit tired so im walking a little slow.." she giggled. Aaron thought for a moment before practically swooping her off her feet and carried her. Aphmau blushed heavily and hid her face in her hands for a bit, "Aaron..you dont have to carry me.." she said, "you said you're tired, besides its tough to walk through water." He said with a small smile, "but im heavy..!" Aphmau said with a panic. He chuckled, "oh please, you're as light as a potato. You arent heavy. Just let me carry you"

Aphmau blushed as much as she possibly could and thanked Aaron in a quiet response. Meanwhile, kawaii-chan noticed the two being all cute and did not hesitate to take pictures of them without them knowing as she fangirled till her hearts content. Katelyn noticed kawaii-chan and walked up to her. "What are you doing?" She asked, "kawaii-chan is just taking photos of her shippp!!~~ they're sooo Cuuteeee~~ and Aphmau-senpai is blushing while Aaron-kun is carrying her!~" she said as she freaked out more.

Katelyn glanced at the photos and giggled, "you should post those" kawaii-chan was confused, "why does katelyn-sama want me to?" katelyn laughed a bit more. "Because it would be funny! Plus Aph has like a crazy crush on Aaron and its quite obvious" kawaii chan thought for a moment before whining a bit. "Well..as long as this doesnt make aphmau-senpai upset at kawaii-chan then..kawaii-chan will do it just for katelyn-sama.." katelyn smiled and patted kawaii-chan on the shoulder before walking away entirely.

-At the waterslides-

Aphmau felt like her knees became jello, she stared at the water slide she was almost about to go on and gulped down her pride. She glanced at everyone who was behind her and it was sadly her turn right after a young boy went down. "Don't worr aph, most of the waterslides go down into the shallow pool. I checked this one, it goes into the pool." Zane whispered, "thank you.." aphmau said in a shaky tone. "Alright girly, you ready?" The life guard said, "y-yep!.."

"Alright go on." He said, aphmau gulped one last time and pushed herself down the slide. "Wheee!!~~" travis stared at the slide and watched, "so is it true that some of these slides go straight into the Ocean?" He asked, the life guard chuckled, "yeah man, and its cool because this one is one of them." Zane laughed a bit, "well thats kind of awesom- wait..did-..did you say Ocean?!" The lifeguard chuckled, "yeah bruh." Zane immediately panicked which got Aaron's attention.

"Zane whats wrong." He asked, "Aaron! Aphmau cant swim and she just went down the slide!!" Zane said in panic, "SHE WHAT?!" Aaron said, raising his voice. Katelyn stepped in, "You're kidding me!" Zane shook his head, "im not!!" Aaron immediately got up to the slide and was about to push himself down. "Wait dude you're supposed to wait until the light turns green!" And without hesitation, Aaron pushed himself down the slide and practically dived off into the ocean to look for aphmau who was drowning and sinking down slowly.

She weakly raised her hand up and blacked out by the time Aaron found her, he swam down towards her and grabbed her hand and pulled her up towards him, putting her in his arms and swimming towards the shore. As soon as he put her on the shore he immediately performed mouth to mouth CPR. After the 4th time he tried, aphmau gasped for air and coughed out all of the Ocean water she inhaled. "A-Aaron...?" She said weakly as her vision came into view.

"Aph..dont ever do that again.." He said through heavy breaths, "why didnt you tell me you couldn't swim..?" Aphmau started crying softly and hid her face in shame, "im sorry..i dont know why..! I guess i didnt want to worry anyone.." Aaron sighed and pulled her up to hug her, she blushed and slowly hugged him back.."im not mad at you..i was just worried about you.." aphmau sniffled and kept hugging him. "A-Aaron..i-.." he hushed her and gently rubbed her head. "Just calm down and breathe..."

"You're safe now.."

-To be continued