Chapter nine

After 2 hours, sylvanna came back breathing heavily and bent over to catch her breath, "for a young boy he sure is fast.." she said through gasps, aphmau sighed and shook her head, "well mom thats because Aarons younger than you and he can run for what seems like hours and wont exactly get tired." Eric squinted for a bit before wanting to ask a question he wanted to know..

"Sylvanna- how far did you chase Aaron?" Just hearing that question made aph wonder as well, just as sylvanna was about to answer, garroth came out of no where and happily hugged aphmau which caught her off guard and even caught sylvanna and eric off guard too. "Hey aph! We should go to the beach together and watch the sun go down, i bet that would he a pretty amazing date dont you think?" Aphmau was lost for words..she opened her mouth but nothing came out.

She even stared at her mom and even she didnt know what to say, so all aphmau could respond with was, "sure garroth, sounds nice" garroth had never felt so happy, he smiled and practically bounced away in excitement leaving aphmau there, shocked and digging herself a really big hole of mistakes..sylvanna immediately pulled aphmau into a room so she could talk to her and once she closed the door, she looked at her. "Mija?..whats going on?" She asked,aphmau started to tremble and eventually bursted into tears.

Sylvanna was shocked and pulled her daughter into a loving yet warm hug."mom i messed up really bad.." aph said through sniffles, "how so..? What even happend..?" Aphmau knew she couldn't tell her mom that she likes Aaron who is the one guy that she hates so as much as she didn't want to she had to lie to her mom..so she made up A completely fake story about how she was homesick and wasn't ready to leave the house on her own yet which made sylvanna kind of Believe it and she asked no further questions and just comforted her daughter..

"Im sorry mija..you'll be home soon..just give one more month and you'll be going home.." aphmau just nodded in response and closed her eyes, practically begging in her mind on why this nightmare can't be over already. She wished that this was all a dream and she was just at home sleeping this entire time and nothing like this ever happened but sadly this wasn't a dream it was actually reality..reality that she was stuck inside of..

A reality that she couldn't escape from no matter how hard she tries..after aphmau calmed down, sylvanna and eric left the house 25 minutes later to get their own little place to stay at while they were here. Which gave aphmau the chance to escape..or so she thought...she completely spaced on her accidental date with garroth and stayed in her room until lucinda came to check on her. "Hey aph..everything okay?" She asked as she walked over and sat on aphmaus bed.

"Yeah lucinda..everything is fine.." she said sadly, lucinda rolled her eyes and pouted, " I can tell when you're lying..you mope around and never say anything that much..whats on your mind girl?" Aphmau whined and sighed heavily before responding, "What's wrong with me is I think I completely ruined my chance on confessing to Aaron If I'm going on a date with the one guy I don't like that much..!" Lucinda frowned and nodded slightly and just rubbed aphmaus arm. "Im sorry..is there anything you want me to do?"

At first aphmau had to think about it before it came to her, she smirked a bit before staring at lucinda, " you're doing witchcraft in high school right now right?..~" lucinda was confused but nodded in agreement to the question but genuinely wanted to know why her friend asked such a thing.."What if you can make a potion that turns you into me and makes you sound like me so you could go to the date and I stay here and try to figure out how to confess my feelings to Aaron and how to slowly reject garroth afterwards..~"  lucinda was shocked but also not quite surprised.

"Aphmau..why couldn't you just go to the date and let garroth down slowly yourself?" A huff and a whine left aphmaus mouth as she crossed her arms in anger," because I don't wanna break his heart if I do it because now that I know that he likes me I'm afraid to tell him I don't like him like that and what I said a while back was my frozen reaction..! So please lucinda! I will do anything if you do this for me.." aphmau stared at her with pleading eyes and even clamped her hands together with a little pout.

Lucinda tried her best to avoid making eye contact but happened to fail miserably and groaned in defeat as she accepted to do this potion for her and as much as she knew that it was wrong she wanted to help her friend just to redirect her love life on the right path..aphmau giggled in excitement and immediately threw her arms around lucinda, hugging her tightly. "Thank you lucinda! Thank you!~" she smiled and patted her on the back, "no problem aphmau now at least help me get the things i need for this potion." She said with a giggle, "right!"

-Later that evening-

Garroth went downstairs only to see aphmau standing there he smiled and ran up to her,"aph! Ready for our date?" He said, aphmaus eyes panicked, The potion that lucinda agreed to make wasn't even finished yet and if it wasn't finished then she had no choice but to go on a date with him..but at least she'd tell him how she really felt.."o-oh uhm..yeah definitely ready.." she said, trying to force a smile. "Great then lets go!" Garroth took her hand i his and the two of them ran out the house and towards the beach..

By the time they got there the two of them sat down and enjoyed the cold feeling of the waves and the sweet summer air blowing through them. It was peaceful and very beautiful, however the silence between the two went on for 35 minutes before aphmau thought to herself.."i have to do it...its now or never.." she took a deep breath and exhale softly before opening her mouth to speak and turning to garroth..."garroth..?" She said as she gained his attention.

"I...I have something to tell you..."

-To be continued