Chapter three

After a two hour flight, the plane finally made impact to the run way, the group of friends unloaded their bags from the compartment and left the plane in pairs, Aphmau left with garroth and Aaron disappointingly left with katelyn. Aphmau and garroth were already far ahead, leaving just Aaron by himself because katelyn caught up to them.

Aarons anger couldn't be controlled, his eyes immediately went from black to a fiery red. He hung his head low and punched the wall next to him, growling low. He started to breathe heavily before pulling out a grey bandanna from his pocket and tying it around his eyes almost immediately before anyone sees him. Aphmau noticed Aaron wasn't with them and turned around to see him with the bandanna and stopped directly in her tracks.

"Wait there for a second garroth..im gonna check on Aaron.." She said while walking off towards Aaron leaving garroth upset once again. However, Aaron's eyes were still red under that bandanna..aphmau walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder, "Aaron..? Is everything okay..?" Just by hearing her voice, Aaron's eyes went back to a calming state. He gave a slight smirk, "oh..yeah im alright." Aphmau stared at the bandanna for a bit before speaking again. "Why do you have a bandanna on your eyes..?"

"Oh uhm..we were sitting in a dark plane for two hours so my eyes got sensitive to the light of the airport when we left.." Aphmau frowned and grabbed Aaron's arm, "come on..lets catch up with everyone else so we can make it to our next flight.." Aaron smiled more and nodded in agreement and walked with aphmau to the other flight,meanwhile garroth still waited for aph to come back until he noticed aphmau walking past him with her hand around Aaron's arm. Garroth tensed up in rage and happend to notice Aaron turn around and smirk at him almost as if he was teasing him.

On the next flight, Aaron and Garroth were not happy. "cant believe i have to sit next to you for 2 more hours." Said Garroth, Aaron groaned in annoyance. "Don't remind me." Garroth noticed that Aaron still had his bandanna on and wanted to ask, "by the way..why do you still have that on? Surely your eyes aren't as irritated anymore. Plus it looks dumb." Aaron was insulted on how garroth said it, and once again he got kind of upset to the point where his eyes got red again.

"I can tell you like aphmau." Garroth said, staring at Aaron who said nothing, "It's quite obvious too you know. Like on the first flight. When she snuggled up to you, you were as red as a tomato. Kinda pathetic actually. If you were a real man you'd just let her snuggle you and not show any emotion aside from affection. I know i would." Garroth said, smirking at him. As much as Aaron could always take the insults, he couldn't take on how cocky garroth was being about aphmau. His blood boiled with overflowing rage as his eyes went to a overly bright fiery red practicaly showing out of his bandanna.

Aaron put his hood over his head almost immediately and looked away from garroth before he completely loses it. Suddenly out of no where, aphmau turned around in her seat and lifted herself up to take a look at Aaron and kinda smiled, "hey Aaron" she said, he looked up at her and gave a small smirk, "oh hey aph..Arent you supposed to be buckled up?..the seatbelt sign is still on.." aphmau kind of whined, "well yeah but..i just wanted to check on you..are your eyes okay?"

"Yeah..they're fine..thanks for checking on me aph..how'd you do with the take off?.." Aaron asked, "oh! Uhm i did ok..still kinda jittery since this is my second time on a plane.." Aph said as she giggled, Garroth stepped into the conversation with a fake chuckle, "aph, maybe you should sit back down. Dont wanna get hurt before we arrive in two hours would we?" Aaron glared at garroth in annoyance before shaking his head and looking away as aphmau retreated back to her seat and buckled herself up again. "Just two hours..two more hours and i'll be with her.." Aaron thought to himself.

-2 hours later-

The plane landed safely at the island and Aaron has never felt so happy to get out of the plane and most definitely get away from garroth. He unloaded his bag from the compartment and helped aphmau and katelyn with theirs before walking off ahead of them. Aphmau watched as she yawned and whined, "man im so tired.." katelyn giggled, "well at least we got those free tickets online from a draw. We get to stay at this sweet resort for 2 months FOR FREE"

"Yeah i guess you're right..lets get to this resort before i decide to fall asleep on the waiting area chairs." Aphmau said with a sassy look on her face before walking off the plane with katelyn and Garroth following behind. By the time they got off, Aaron had his bandanna off and put away in his pocket once again which suprised aphamu, "woah, Aaron..! Do your eyes feel better now?" Aphmau asked all happily. "Oh uhm, yes actually"

Aphmau giggled, "yay! C'mon lets get going!" She said, running off past him. "Aph wait!.." Aaron groaned sadly and ran after her. Once they got outside, a Rental car was already waiting outside for them which surprised them. "Aaron? Did you call for a rental car?.." Aphmau asked, Aaron shook his head. "Nope, maybe they just give rental cars for the new guests that come here to this island.." katelyn agreed and almost immediately went towards the car putting her luggage in the trunk as the rest of the group did the same.

Aaron got in the drivers seat, katelyn got in the back with garroth and aphmau got in the front passenger seat right next to Aaron. Almost infuriating garroth, and it showed quite a lot. " I didn't know You Could drive, Aaron" aphmau said, which kind of confused him. "What? Aph im 18 of course i know how to drive" he chuckled, "o-oh! Yeah..right.."

The rest of the drive to the resort was quiet and garroth continued to be even more upset of how close Aaron was getting to aphmau..

Wondering whenever it'll be his turn.

-to be continued