Happy Birthday

You were probably wondering what happened to my Bad Guys story in FanFiction. Well, here's what happened. An author named ZadArchie told me to delete it and has already reported my story. He said that it's likely being reported by more than just him because it has come to the attention of Critics United. So, I had no choice. And even if I did say that many people like it he just said 'too bad.' It's like he doesn't even care about my story. I just can't believe he would say that about my story after all the support I've got. It's like they don't want me to continue this story and finish it when I was so close. This story has gotten into a lot of problems with MrGooolyTwoShoes and ZadArchie. There was no point in fighting back. But, seeing how many authors miss my Bad Guys story, I decided to publish this on Wattpad. Hopefully, I'll manage to finish it without any problems. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: I don't own The Bad Guys. It belongs to Dreamworks. I only own Ms. Owl, Professor Owlcolm, and my OCs.

"Stop." Snake said.

"We'll stop if you just explain it to us because we don't..." Owl said before she was interrupted by Snake.

"Would you please just drop it?" Snake asked.

"All right, all right, fine, fine, fine, fine. Consider it dropped. It's dropped. It's on the ground." Wolf said as it revealed him, Snake, and Owl sitting at a booth in a cafe.

While Wolf and Snake were sitting in the booth chairs, Owl was standing at the table.

"Good." Snake said.

Wolf was drinking a cup of coffee, Snake was pouring cream into his coffee, and Owl was adding some sugar to her coffee with a pile of 24 empty sugar packets in front of her.

"But, I mean, come on, everybody loves birthdays." Owl said with a smile as Snake groaned.

"She's right. You got decorations. You got balloons. You got parties and cake." Wolf explained.

"Don't forget presents." Owl said as she and Wolf drank their cup of coffee.

"Look, I don't need presents, I don't want decorations, and I'm-I'm not a cake guy." Snake explained.

"Seriously, you don't like cake? I love cake. Everybody loves cake." Owl said.

"Yeah, name one food better than cake." Wolf said.

"Guinea pig." Snake said with a smile as he held out a spoon.

"Oh, again with the guinea pig." Wolf and Owl groaned as he gave Snake a glass of salt.

"(Chuckle) I bet if I blindfolded you, you wouldn't tell the difference between a skunk and a guinea pig." Wolf explained as Snake poured all the salt into his coffee.

"I know I couldn't because I can't smell anything." Owl said as she giggled.

"Wrong. Owls may have no sense of smell. But, snakes have impeccable taste buds. I can taste air." Snake explained.

"Air?" Wolf asked.

"Yes. Air." Snake said as he started slurping his tongue out.

"Mm. Nice." Snake said with a smile.

"I don't know. They're a little, uh...a little cute for my taste." Wolf said as he leaned on the other side of the table with Snake licking his coffee.

"Mine too. I just don't get how something so cute for a pet can taste better than cake." Owl said as she pushed her cup away.

"That's what makes them so delicious. You're not just eating food. You're eating pure goodness. It's not about the pig. It's about what it symbolizes on a deeper level." Snake explained while Wolf and Owl looked at him with confused expressions.