Happy Ending

Only one more chapter to go and I'll officially be done with this story. Sorry if it took so long, I've been more focused on my schoolwork lately along with my version of Static Shock. Anyway, enjoy.

In the helicopter, Marmalade and Snake were arguing about the Bad Guys stopping the heist as the Bad Guys drove after the helicopter.

"I'm starting to see why your friends dumped you!" Marmalade said with an angry expression.

"I don't have any friends!" Snake yelled angrily.

"Snake! Snake!" Wolf yelled from the distance as he honked the horn.

"Wolf?" Snake said.

"Snake, come back!" Wolf yelled.

"We need you, baby!" Shark yelled.

"And you need us!" Tarantula yelled.

"We're your real friends!" Owl yelled.

"Oh, there you go again, making it personal." Marmalade said with fake innocence.

"I'll give you one last chance to give me the meteorite!" Marmalade yelled.

"Oh yeah? What you gonna do, Whiskers?" Piranha asked as Marmalade put on the helmet.

"This." Marmalade said as the helmet made a whirring sound.

The Bad Guys felt the ground shaking as they saw what was behind them. They saw a few palm trees coming down as they saw an avalanche of guinea pigs coming their way.

"We've got adorable company." Shark said in fear.

"And not in a good way." Owl said with a scared expression.

"FLOOR IT!" Tarantula yelled as they drove faster.

The avalanche of guinea pigs tried to hit the Bad Guys, but they kept dodging until they got caught in the avalanche.

"Maybe I shouldn't have called him Whiskers!" Piranha yelled.

They got out but were having a hard time dodging the avalanche of guinea pigs.

"When I woke up this morning, this is NOT where I saw the day going!" Tarantula yelled.

The mind-controlled guinea pigs kept on attacking as they burst through the road and tried to hit them.

"I've heard of drowning in cuteness, but this is ridiculous!" Owl yelled.

They kept on driving while barely dodging the mind-controlled guinea pigs.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, let's dial this down a notch, huh?" Snake asked with hesitation.

"Besides, you'll never get him. He's too good a driver." Snake said as they saw the Bad Guys barely dodging the wave of guinea pigs.

"Hmm. You're right. But now that I think of it, maybe it would be better to exploit his greatest weakness." Marmalade said as he grabbed Snake's tail.

"Exactly." Snake said until it hit him.

"Wait." Snake said.

All of a sudden, Marmalade threw Snake out of the helicopter. Wolf and Owl gasped as they saw the scene. Snake swam through the air as he grabbed the rail with his mouth.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on. Hold it, hold it, hold i." Wolf said as he held his hand up.

Marmalade hopped on the rail as he raised his foot.

"Okay, fine. You win. You can have the meteorite." Owl said with her wings up.

"Good girl, Owl." Marmalade said as he made the guinea pigs form a ring around the Bad Guys.